WWE 12 brings you FEDERATION X!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
seabs said:
I still think this is the best one :

:steiner:

I always loved in the vid how he began to talk rationally and kinda profesionally by speaking about threats (he was right about them too!), and all of a sudden he pulls the swerve, turns the page and the rest we know. :pity: HE'S FAT!

:steiner:

Next time you call me Mister! Now back the hell up!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
ronaldodelima12 said:
Can I join if it's ok?

Sorry but we've closed submission currently so we can get some order with the roster we have. It will be opened again sometime when we need new talent.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Guy's don't worry I will be posting pictures of your character in the best quality I possibly can. As for matches lets hope Pulse or Jose Tortilla have a PS3 Which is highly unlikely but I will give formulas and movesets for XBOX users. I finished seabs character throughly but not his entrance. I finished Phreak as well but I have to do his moveset.

Yes, I have a Ps3.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys I stopped a bit with some of the characters up to Ryo to do their entrances because I am getting lots of homework now and its a lot of characters. I will continue probably this weekend and will put up the current ones I finished. Someone who can record can post up the characters and movesets.