• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWA Eruption Watch Along

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I fucks with the Lynn/Styles match on this card, it's the only one I've seen before unless I'm forgetting

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It might be bc I just started a new game but the way they book their shows really feels like someone playing TEW just starting out :lol like they're trying to hit all the basis that they think the fans want but have no general direction or structure

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Christian Cage said:
They could have been the TNA Australia and slowly combined across the whole world :side: what could have been
Yeah, basically what I was getting at. NXT Global branding kind of.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They did a decent job building it up as the chance of a lifetime for him and whatnot, match wasn't booked until that night though so they just did some basic stuff since they didn't really have time to plan anything

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wonder if Alan Funk is still doing his Hulk Hogan parody gimmick :heston that shit was hilarious bc Hogan had just returned to the WWF and we had just watched that :lol