Wth is Rhino doing fighting in Japan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

He's an uppercarder in TNA, he can put anyone over and he usually puts on good matches, but why the hell did TNA choose him to go to Japan and miss Genesis? This whole deal with Japan don't seem to make sense to me.

Reaction score
isn't Christoper Daniels going aswell if I remember right and ye they should of had Rhino at genesis and let him go to Japan later or something or chose somone else to go

phantomgerald

I just don't get this deal at all. It seems like it's helping the japanese company more than it's helping TNA, and this just proves that.

Reaction score
What Promotion is he goin to be working at? TNA could be repaying them for using tiger mask many months ago.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Killings and Rhino are probably there because they have no storylines for them and Daniels and Senshi always work japan

Rell

Reaction score
Easy....Money, thats what TNA is in this entire deal for. They dont care about giving foreign wrestlers exposure, all they care about is the New Japan bucks.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^That's what I was about to say. NJPW is paying TNA some good cash for their talent, and since TNA themselves aren't working the wrestlers, it's just money in the bank. It's like renting out a trademark, patent, or copyright; easy free money.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
Well, the fact that TNA has a great working relationship with a federation in the biggest market in the world has to say something.

Getting their guys seen, and on tape all over the globe can do nothing but help the athletes and their employer.

And they might just learn something about wrestling in the process.

That and the fact that Rhyno is pretty stale right now probably adds up to his world tour.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^I disagree with the latter. I can see a lot of potential in a Rhino-Roode fued if done correctly.