Wtf?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Everyone has said that ECW has been raped with this draft, but not really. One man has actually been raped. It is not Matt Hardy, the sole man to move to ECW, no, it is Umaga. Seriously, everyone knew it was time to move him. But let's just look at this.

Umaga had to be moved because he had feuded with most of Raw's biggest stars, and hadn't with SD's. he had feuded with HHH and Jeff, So get him away from them, right? Wrong. Instead, he has moved across with them. That doesn't make sense to me.

People may still be saying that there is no one for him to feud with on Raw. Well, actually, there is. The three biggest feuds I wanted from Umaga on SD were with Batista, Rey and Taker. None of them are happening now, are they? Two of them are on Raw, and the other one is 'banished'.

That is some genius thinking right there. But wait, let us imagine if he stayed on Raw. He could feud with Rey, Batista, CM Punk, HBK, and Kane (it happened before, but was only short). Now on SD he has Kennedy, Finlay and possibly Big Show (assuming Show doesn't turn heel like he always eventually does).

This completely mystifies me. Did any WWE writers stop and go, "Wait! What are we doing to Umaga?" Seriously.

Thoughts?

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah I agree. The point of moving Umaga was having him feud with new people. However, even though he gains 2 or 3 feuds with the move, he will find himself in the same position. HHH vs Edge vs Taker, and every combination of that feud will dominate the main event of SD, and chances of Umaga joining, like it looked before the draft, are now slim.

In fact, I see a Jeff Hardy vs Umaga feud on SD very, very likely.

fteezy

Reaction score
Everyone has said that ECW has been raped with this draft, but not really. One man has actually been raped. It is not Matt Hardy, the sole man to move to ECW, no, it is Umaga. Seriously, everyone knew it was time to move him. But let's just look at this.

Umaga had to be moved because he had feuded with most of Raw's biggest stars, and hadn't with SD's. he had feuded with HHH and Jeff, So get him away from them, right? Wrong. Instead, he has moved across with them. That doesn't make sense to me.

People may still be saying that there is no one for him to feud with on Raw. Well, actually, there is. The three biggest feuds I wanted from Umaga on SD were with Batista, Rey and Taker. None of them are happening now, are they? Two of them are on Raw, and the other one is 'banished'.

That is some genius thinking right there. But wait, let us imagine if he stayed on Raw. He could feud with Rey, Batista, CM Punk, HBK, and Kane (it happened before, but was only short). Now on SD he has Kennedy, Finlay and possibly Big Show (assuming Show doesn't turn heel like he always eventually does).

This completely mystifies me. Did any WWE writers stop and go, "Wait! What are we doing to Umaga?" Seriously.

Thoughts?

gotta say.. brilliantly said. taker is prolly going to raw when he comes back.

CMS said:
In fact, I see a Jeff Hardy vs Umaga feud on SD very, very likely.

Which is of course pointless, because we have seen that feud 1000 times over, and it will not lead to success for Umaga. I know you aren't implying that you want to see it, and I think you are in fact right about this coming feud. Just really makes you think.

The Rated R CMStar

This post nailed right on the spot. The point of having Umaga on SD was to have Umaga vs Batista, Umaga vs Rey Rey and Umaga vs Taker, maybe Umaga vs Matt Hardy.

Matt goes to ECW, and both Jeff and HHH, recurring enemies of Umaga, go with him to SD. Kennedy would be a fresh opponent, but both come from Raw, so what is really the point?

Evil Austin

I agree completely there is no point in repeating what has been said but just one question with Hardy moving to ECW, with the US belt does that mean that the US belt in the "Main Event" of Ecw the heavyweight title of ecw if you will..

(And no I am not off topic cause the first post has hardy in it..:bleh:)

No you are off topic because it does not contribute to the thread's topic at all.

Moonlight Drive

Wow, you summed up my thoughts entirely.

Iam a HUGE Umaga fan. I couldn't wait for the draft, I thought he was a surefire sD! move. And now Jeff is there, Triple H is there, there's no point. I wanted to see Umaga/Rey, Umaga/Batista, but now we'll get Umaga jobbing to Jeff. But hopefully we get Umaga/'Taker, that would rock! And Umaga/Kennedy, but undoubtedly Umaga would just be a tepping ton eofr Kennedy.

Can't they recognize this guys talent?!

PeepShow

Have Triple H and Umaga even feuded besides a match at No Mercy last October that was quite random?

Moonlight Drive

Have Triple H and Umaga even feuded besides a match at No Mercy last October that was quite random?

Then the Street Fight (I think?) at Cyber Sunday, and Elimination tag at SS. And Umaga lost every single match!

PeepShow

Meh, that's not really a long term feud, at least in my eyes. I am laughing at the fact that Jeff and Umaga are still on the same show though.

I believe they also had a steel cage match on Raw .... which HHH won. And it went for two and a half months. That's pretty long term these days.

Moonlight Drive

Meh, that's not really a long term feud, at least in my eyes. I am laughing at the fact that Jeff and Umaga are still on the same show though.

LOL, if I wasn't an Umaga fan, I'd be laughing my arse off. Umaga/Jeff is repetive, although I do sometimes enjoy their matches. Except Jeff always wins :angry2:

I'd be pissed off if I was Umaga, he's destined to have Jeff Hardy follow and squash him for the rest of his career

EDIT-^^Yeah, by todays standards 2 months is probably a long feud.

Reaction score
Theres a Umaga/Hardy match like every week they shouldnt be on the same show. But if Umaga stayed on Raw they would just use him to job to wrestlers when they say "your oppoinent is going to be.......UMAGA".