Wtf!? Seriously?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
So WWE.com is doing a poll on "What is your favorite Extreme Rules stipulation?" and 60% of the votes go to...

You guessed it! the Hog Pen match featuring Santina and Vicki

MikeRaw

Clearly fixed. How stupid do they think we are? Even the biggest mark would prefer a ladder match or something like that.

kingovkings

Reaction score
wwe.com is shite anyway. But that poll result is pure bullshit IMO. Ladder match,Cage match etc would hands down beat that Hogpen crap.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think it's fixed. This isn't the first poll in which the results border total stupidity. Never understimate how idiot the WWE Universe can be.

MikeRaw

I don't think it's fixed. This isn't the first poll in which the results border total stupidity. Never understimate how idiot the WWE Universe can be.

Rofl, exactly. Because they're all fixed. They wouldn't just fix one poll.

CT Styles

Who cares?

But could it be marks voting hoping Vickie will get her ass kicked?

the dark knight

why'd they pick val venis to be vince's son again? was that fixed too? face it, some people are stupid. im not completely suspending the idea that THIS poll might be fixed but....

xtremebadass

It's either it's fixed or there is some loser out there who just keeps voting over and over again and thinks they're cute doing so. Losers.

C4

Lol, I remember the Val Penis poll. That was awesome. But then Michael Cole was in charge of the entire website.

I don't think this one is true though. Now that Joey Styles is in charge, WWE.com polls might be fixed.

Evil Austin

Im going with CT's idea, there are probably enough people out there that want to see Vikie get herself a good beat down which should actually be entertaining.

Ballin

Reaction score
Well, now that Extreme Rules has happened....

we all see that the Hog Pen match...

was the best of the night...

Lmao, juuussssssttt kidddidngg.