WTF Is Wrong With Kane?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
So at the end of RAW this week, Kane threw a big hissy fit after he lost the Fatal Four Way match against Cena, JBL and Batista. He was asking Michael Cole "Is he alive or dead!?? Answer the question!!!" and he went on a rampage and started to attack Jerry "The King" Lawler

I think he was talking about Vince McMahon. Hes the only guy right now thats either alive or dead. Or probably the Undertaker?
What are your thoughts on this?

edgehead09

Reaction score
wat SP said

Paul Bearer is comin back

last time he was seen was at GAB with the cement thing

Michael1

Reaction score
All that matters is Kane is now a heel! Which is freaking awesome! Monster gimmick from 2003 - 2004 is coming back and tonight was the first sign! Atleast, I hope it's coming back. But still, Kane is now a heel. :)

Soulpower

wat SP said. Paul Bearer is comin back

That was just a wild guess :)

To be honest, I have no idea.. And I like it! I'm hoping it leads to Kane actually being a threat to the top guys instead of just being the perennial jobber to the stars.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Obviously he's had some of John Cena's sex juice.

Vince isn't presumed dead this time around. So I can't be him.

I want no mention of Taker on Raw, so i'll ignore that.

If Paul Bearer comes back, i'll mark out for 2secs.

I think some new big monster guy is gonna join or dress up. Could be another fake Kane.

MikeRaw

Glad Kane's a heel.
And Im even more glad thsat the wtfitude is continuing! We can speculate, but we dont know for sure where this will go, and thats good. Glad he's heel, and it was done well.
I think he's talkign about Taker though.

xtremebadass

I personally think it's Undertaker. Taker was behind all of those things, lights falling on Vince, light falling in front of Punk, I don't know about the crazy fan or the insane limo driver, but it's a way to bring Taker to Raw. Hopefully...

Wordlife

^I agree, im mad but glad about the Kane thing too... and im still laughing my ass off at the guy running in front of Batista, lmao that was too funny

edit: for xba

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Bringing Paul Bearer back would be awesome, but why would it happen? A Kane/Undertaker feud? Undertaker is probably heading straight for Edge when he comes back, so no time for that.

Also, I doubt Kane is talking about Undertaker. Kane would probably know if his brother was alive or dead. You know, texting each other late at night and all that.

Wordlife

^that would be sweet, but I'm kinda tired of the WWE re-hashing old feuds up, they should do something original

Enigma22

Reaction score
the first thing i thought of was the fake kane or maybe kane just coming back with the mask (that part of him being dead) and then i thought of the undertaker coming back to raw... that sounds like the obvious answer but paul bearer coming back to reintroduce undertaker to raw and manage him would be great... its probably just undertaker tho...

Wordlife

^I hope Taker is not on Raw though imo... Raw is ALREADY stacked with superstars for Christ's sake

Soulpower

It can't be Taker. He was only banished from SD, he wasn't killed (Unless I missed it). It can't be Vince either, because he was alive after the set fell on him a while back.