WS vs Kassidy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS or Kassidy

• WS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kassidy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kassidy

Reaction score
actually the only sig has writing blending into the bg, first line is The rated R superstar, line two is Its easy being sleazy but yea it isnt that noticable only that one spot. and theres nothing coming out of edge its a light shining from the belt

Enigma22

Reaction score
kassidy u put the pick of edge to high imo... also i think u should have moved the text better... if it wasnt for those things id vote for u... it was really close... good job to the both of u... WS gets my vote

Kassidy

Reaction score
for the people who keep talking in battle kassidy thread bumping this up top

Wrestling Station

Is it that people are voting for their favourite wrestler and not for graphic wise? This is what i've noticed.
People who are very good in gfx, voted for me, while the majority who voted for Kassidy most of them dont know much about gfx. I still respect that.

Just to remind you people, the voting is for gfx and not for favourite wrestler.. lol :)

1chiban

Reaction score
If not for the text, WS's would win... But Kassidy's takes it

Wrestling Station

Its now 6 to 15 Kass. I think no more days needed to declare the winner as the voting is way too far to recover.

So congratz Kassidy. Was a good battle

Kassidy

Reaction score
thanks everyone and nice battle WS look forward to the next one