WS TV Log Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
MV5BMGNmNDYxYjYtY2U0OC00MDZlLTkwOTktYTExZDEzMGZiNjkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NTgxNzE1._V1_.jpg

This is hilarious. If you liked Simon Bird in The Inbetweeners then I think you'll really enjoy it. He's so effortlessly funny and in his element. It's a simple premise that works really brilliantly with a sitcom setting. Pretty much everybody can relate to having awkward moments with parents, so it's often times very relatably funny.

MV5BZTY4Zjg2YzQtNGNjNC00YjdhLWE3OTMtYTM3YjRmNjBkZDE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

This show seems like it was somewhat popular when it first was shown, but I personally have never heard of it until now. I came across it on Netflix and started just watching it on a whim one night after reading what it was about. The premise instantly pulled me in with the time travel elements and it being set in the 1970's. It's a very good show. Great performances.

AAAABQ_3RJuePQfr6SGvN7dmyL7MmhMP_P50dIb8WGFocEy8rOUgxKu1WkO-s4uXpqTw7KzDgQZKJVx1oWBQaaL5ACeZsrUGL9W4Ngqs-laCLk5CG2ATvzy1MuWcKdRMoN4SnwJBSw.jpg

This show is really fun. Good vibes and very easy watching. I love the detail and design of the obstacle courses and how challenging they are, it's really a blast to see who gets far. I just wish they had enough time in each episode to showcase everybody fully, but I do love how they have so many different people from different countries and walks of life competing. A lot of impressive athletes. These are my favourite kind of game shows to watch, honestly.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Im currently binging Jurassic World: Chaos Theory. So far it's alright, but it's not like the previous show.

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
VQVzDYO
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
A few months ago I signed up for Disney+ mainly to watch the Star Wars shows but also some of the Marvel stuff. I loved The Mandalorian. It's my favorite Star Wars show of the ones I've seen. I thought it would have made a better movie trilogy than the Rey/Kylo saga.. Obi-Wan and Boba Fett were really good even if the last three episodes of Boba Fett were basically more of The Mandalorian. I found Andor kinda boring and gave up after half of the season. I might try it again, though. Clone Wars was a legit series. 130+ episodes. I really liked it, especially the last few seasons. I'm currently on Rebels which so far I'm kinda liking more than Clone Wars. My only complaint about the animated series are that the music is so loud it drowns out the dialogue. At the recommendation of my BFF (who's a big Star Wars fan) I'm going to finish Rebels before watching Ahsoka.

On the Marvel side, I watched Ms. Marvel. I really liked it. She's a fangirl who becomes a superhero and gets to meet her idol. So much fun and Iman Vellani was really good in this. I rewatched Inhumans. I watched it when it first aired and didn't think it was that great. It's gotten a lot of bad reviews, and rewatching it, I don't think it's as bad as the reviews but it's not very good. I think it's kinda dull. Next up for me is going to be She-Hulk.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvUlRUVjI2OTQ2MC53ZWJw

Decided to start watching this from the beginning again. I watched Season 1 a long time ago and I really enjoyed the show, I just never got around to seeing Season 2. It's quite the perfect show to binge aswell considering the episodes are really short, 20 minutes long at most. I feel as though I have developed an even deeper appreciation for it this time around. The writing, dialogue and characters are just simply brilliant, it's the kind of dark comedy that I really enjoy. Wild show that keeps on giving. Alex Lawther and Jessica Barden are both amazing at playing their respective parts.