WS Reveals IWF members (part4) Winter flavor!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I know its been said but I am loling at how this in nearly ten pages has changed topic so many times it started wtih the original winter flavor WS Stuff and then AUssie vs. NZ then Aussie vs. Blaze then Aussie vs. Me then English Grammer then this. lol whats next ? Tellitubies vs. Barny?

Wrestling Station

that means I am probably the country next to WS and probably the country above TDK If I am not mistaken. oh and quoted for random reasons.
the dark knight
wtf does that have to do with anything?
He's worried that we are too close to threaten a bombing :shifty:
b>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>k, gahba.

and the net speed is awesome. btw, your name is officially gahba from now on.

your name is officially khaneeth btw.

the dark knight

I know its been said but I am loling at how this in nearly ten pages has changed topic so many times it started wtih the original winter flavor WS Stuff and then AUssie vs. NZ then Aussie vs. Blaze then Aussie vs. Me then English Grammer then this. lol whats next ? Tellitubies vs. Barny?
i skipped through almost all posts. i would've skipped the ones i caught earlier too if i wasn't so bored. i got nothin to do atm..

C4

You're too slow, gahba already said that on the last page.

Evil Austin

You're too slow, gahba already said that on the last page.

Next, you're an idiot and aren't even funny although you try and act like a joker. The worse part is you're wearing a signature made by See four that adds to your idiotism.

um so are you dumby because you made that sig when you where see four before changing your name to that it is now. :roflmao:

the dark knight

i hate beaches anyway. unless im alone(plus someone special).