**WS "Quick Art" Request Shop**

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

Hey do you have a limit on requests...If not could you whip me up a quick Bullet for my Valentine signiture...and if you can do to...Make the other one an Atreyu one...Both the same design...Darkers colors...and yea will rep...

Wordlife

*Theme: 2 Corpses 1 Grave
*Colours: Red and Black
*Person(s):
*Text: 2 Corpses 1 Grave: Chicago's Own Metal Extremists
Font: You choose
*Size: You choose
Pics: You choose (but here is what I'd like: 2 corpses or zombies in a graveyard with fire coming out on top of a gravestone in the middle of the sig. Then, please have the Chicago Skyline with the Sears Tower, and all other buildings be the background. Also, can you make "2 Corpses 1 Grave" be on the gravestone

Name placement: 2 Corpses 1 Grave with flamed letters on the gravestone

T2V

Reaction score
*Theme: Brandon Roy of the Portland TrailBlazers
*colors: Black Red and Silver
*Person(s): Brandon Roy
*Text: B-Roy, and T2V
*Size: Same as most peoples.

Thanks!

Wrestling Station

Hey do you have a limit on requests...If not could you whip me up a quick Bullet for my Valentine signiture...and if you can do to...Make the other one an Atreyu one...Both the same design...Darkers colors...and yea will rep...
ok i have no idea about those bands.. so thats an attempt, dont laugh lol..

V1:
bulletpsd2.jpg

V2:
bulletpsdcopy-1.jpg

Nation

WS can you make me a Kurt Angle sig? and if possible include pics of Angle with the TNA,World, and WWE titles. Please you know i always rep you.

The Rated R CMStar

I need a John Cena sig

EDIT:Nevermind, I don't need it anymore

xtremebadass

I am looking for a BTB Banner Poster for my next big show. It's not a PPV, because the next PPV would be Judgment Day, and since it's an SD! PPV, and I only do Raw, I am going to do a 3 Hour Raw instead and treat it with the calibur of a PPV.

Size: Average Poster size
Show: WWE Raw
Poster Name: 3 Hour Spectacular
Person (s): (in order from left to right) Chris Jericho (with long hair), Triple H (preferably with World title) Shawn Michaels (2002-2004 era pic), and Ric Flair
Color: Red, Gray, Black (Raw colors)
Additional: I would like the 2002-2006 Raw Era Logo and below it say 3 Hour Raw Spectacular.

If any other questions, please ask, thnx Rep for this

phantomgerald

Can I have a Brett Favre sig? The main colors green and yellow. With the text, "one of a kind". Thanks.

Wrestling Station

I am looking for a BTB Banner Poster for my next big show. It's not a PPV, because the next PPV would be Judgment Day, and since it's an SD! PPV, and I only do Raw, I am going to do a 3 Hour Raw instead and treat it with the calibur of a PPV.

Size: Average Poster size
Show: WWE Raw
Poster Name: 3 Hour Spectacular
Person (s): (in order from left to right) Chris Jericho (with long hair), Triple H (preferably with World title) Shawn Michaels (2002-2004 era pic), and Ric Flair
Color: Red, Gray, Black (Raw colors)
Additional: I would like the 2002-2006 Raw Era Logo and below it say 3 Hour Raw Spectacular.

If any other questions, please ask, thnx Rep for this
fullfilled in your thread.

Can I have a Brett Favre sig? The main colors green and yellow. With the text, "one of a kind". Thanks.
here you go Phantom..
brettpsdcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.