WS Mafia VI: End of an Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hoo boy, already in MQ mode and it's only the signup thread :obama
Get back in there girl and show 'em how it's done. :slip:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
- Harsh? Your call. You took a shot at someone who couldn't reply. I'm not 'chummy' with them, and yeah, I still am on their site because I like playing mafia. I'm on 3 other sites treading water and looking to bring in recruits as well to WS. I like people who are up-front and honest

- The tone was perfect. Maybe you're not used to it, but I regularly mention this to Jeff and others. "Fuck off I'm doing that" for example.

- Yes, because you falsely accused me of flaming. Ergo, playing the victim. Hence the "same old" comment.

- 100% game related. Hence the leopard changing its spots comment.

- Muting is different to actually ignoring. I just skimmed your posts and took no notice.

- Never put anyone on ignore. I think it's asinine that Tweet does it for Pein, for the matter.

- Your thoughts were irrational there and you grew angry because I changed my perspective on you

- Yes, you started with the attitude because as I said, you were sneaky and I prefer people being upfront.

Even if this really was frustration, I get the sense you're letting out feelings you would have kept in otherwise as a result of that frustration.

I was frustrated with your play. That's all. For fucks sake I flat out called Poyser a clueless cunt and I have zero issue with him at all. If I have a problem with you, I'd let that problem out directly and matter of factly.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And let's not forget either that months ago I extended an olive branch to you (after colour gate iirc) and you fucked over a lot of people with your attitude so maybe I wanted a sense of revenge for that. If you think my conduct in barry's game was 'hostile' then just, no comment.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
- Harsh? Your call. You took a shot at someone who couldn't reply. I'm not 'chummy' with them, and yeah, I still am on their site because I like playing mafia. I'm on 3 other sites treading water and looking to bring in recruits as well to WS. I like people who are up-front and honest
Then why fight their corner?

- The tone was perfect. Maybe you're not used to it, but I regularly mention this to Jeff and others. "Fuck off I'm doing that" for example.
Considering the previous post where you'd seemed to get really personal with me, I felt it was safe to assume that your tone wasn't in the spirit of fun.

- Yes, because you falsely accused me of flaming. Ergo, playing the victim. Hence the "same old" comment.
- Your thoughts were irrational there and you grew angry because I changed my perspective on you
See above re: both these points - I had absolutely no reason to believe your attitude was game-based considering how you opened.

- 100% game related. Hence the leopard changing its spots comment.
A comment you previously used on a non-game related point.

- Muting is different to actually ignoring. I just skimmed your posts and took no notice.

- Never put anyone on ignore. I think it's asinine that Tweet does it for Pein, for the matter.
You directly mentioned "ignore list" the first time you saw I was in-game.

- Yes, you started with the attitude because as I said, you were sneaky and I prefer people being upfront.
in what way?? :pogba

I was frustrated with your play. That's all. For fucks sake I flat out called Poyser a clueless cunt and I have zero issue with him at all. If I have a problem with you, I'd let that problem out directly and matter of factly.
I was under the impression that this was a no-flaming section now, so I don't know how else I was meant to interpret insult-slinging. Was my impression overly focused on your attitude to me? Maybe.

"If I had a problem with you, I'd come out and admit it" - fair enough, but I'm very used (this is like, years in the past) to people who have problems with me and just keep it in until shit blows up. I don't like that.

And let's not forget either that months ago I extended an olive branch to you (after colour gate iirc) and you fucked over a lot of people with your attitude so maybe I wanted a sense of revenge for that. If you think my conduct in barry's game was 'hostile' then just, no comment.
What is this meant to be referring to?

Junkette

Reaction score
Straight up did not expect a case dossier on someone in the sign up thread :WOW

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is this the horse thing? I was hinting at my fake using terminology I looked up, and maybe that was a bad idea. Who knows

Junkette

Reaction score
I think lethal is town here and is just suffering the wrath of sky as scum in F3.

I’ll let snark make the final call here, he’s the expert

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Glad you folks were able to talk things out! Hopefully we can have a little less tension in these games now. :)

Reactions: Junkette

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Then why fight their corner?

Why take the shots? You run when someone shoots back, so it's poor form. If you're not an honest, upfront person then you're not in my good books.

Considering the previous post where you'd seemed to get really personal with me, I felt it was safe to assume that your tone wasn't in the spirit of fun.

I'd have said it anybody who said it. It happened to be you.

See above re: both these points - I had absolutely no reason to believe your attitude was game-based considering how you opened.

Why would it not be game-related? I could've gone in on Jeff for threatening to beat my partner. You're painting your own narrative.

A comment you previously used on a non-game related point.

It 100% matched your previous play style. Why else would I mention it?

You directly mentioned "ignore list" the first time you saw I was in-game.

in what way?? :pogba

Mention, sure, but do it? Never.

I was under the impression that this was a no-flaming section now, so I don't know how else I was meant to interpret insult-slinging. Was my impression overly focused on your attitude to me? Maybe.

The shade of former members. Convenient ignoring of that.

"If I had a problem with you, I'd come out and admit it" - fair enough, but I'm very used (this is like, years in the past) to people who have problems with me and just keep it in until shit blows up. I don't like that.

There's still some, but not overtly repugnant insults. I mean Jeff called CP a cunt as well.

If you knew me, I'm very upfront and honest (minus my MYSTERY meltdown). I'm not one to hide in shadows.

What is this meant to be referring to?

When you cheated with colourgate, and quit the section, then came back and were toxic towards players - Jeff iirc and then quit the game that was in progress. I felt it was very poor form.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
As I've maintained, I have zero issue with anyone here in this section. If people have a problem with me, well, that's your kettle of tea.

I think Smark needs to sign up for this. I felt he had some fun last game.