• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Mafia VI: End of an Era

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
In fairness, that’s just how sky plays the game too.

i think you could both do with trying to understand each other a little better tbh. You should probably try and understand that her reads are mostly emotionally driven rather than logic driven and from her pov to go against her is to go against town, ergo that’s anti-town. She also likes to play the victim but in fairness, that’s likely because she was a victim of the entire section for a long time so she sees everything as a personal attack against her, even tho the majority of the time it isn’t.

on the flip side, she should probably understand that you’re defensive by nature and sensitive to not being taken seriously or being talked down to and prone to flipping your lid a lot and you do it to everyone so not to take it personally.

long story short, you both need thicker skin. The nature of the game means people can’t get along 100% of the time and especially with such a clash of personalities, shit is gonna happen. You’ve just both really gotta learn to leave the game in the game and forget it once it’s done lol
This has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'd just rather not play with someone who clearly has a personal grudge

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'd just rather not play with someone who clearly has a personal grudge

There is no grudge from my side, you've completely fabricated this 'feud' to suit your narrative. You had ZERO issue with me last game until I switched your lean from town to scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And I fully agree with Poyser on me re: thin skin. I need to walk away, switch tabs, grab a cuppa and come back at times to play rationally. I let my emotions go too quickly and easily which is not fun to play with. I'm heavily working on it and feel I've been OK the last few games.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just don't give a fuck so much when people question you as well, you play a style where a few of us like to push you early for reactions. Not because we don't like you but because it's a efficient way to read your genuineness

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Just don't give a fuck so much when people question you as well, you play a style where a few of us like to push you early for reactions. Not because we don't like you but because it's a efficient way to read your genuineness

Indeed. I also maintain that repping in for that slot was insanely difficult.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Indeed. I also maintain that repping in for that slot was insanely difficult.
oh yeah id have never said yes to that for that reason too lol but i appreciate you even attempting it. repping in to a dead slot like that is hard as fuck.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I memba when I said Lethal repping into that slot was still gonna be an issue and I got balked at. :roman2

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
oh yeah id have never said yes to that for that reason too lol but i appreciate you even attempting it. repping in to a dead slot like that is hard as fuck.

I wanted revenge for my night kill mainly :shrug:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Sky I'd appreciate if you'd actually read my post

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I memba when I said Lethal repping into that slot was still gonna be an issue and I got balked at. :roman2

Next time we'll leave Blaine in for sure :lol he can't get mad at stuff when he doesn't open the thread

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
There is no grudge from my side, you've completely fabricated this 'feud' to suit your narrative. You had ZERO issue with me last game until I switched your lean from town to scum.
Let's look at last game

Skybox taking coward shots at people no longer here. Leopard never changes its spots.
This was in response to my mention of people who used to be here and filled the section with flaming and hostility. I named no names or sites, but you gave this incredibly harsh response anyway. You're still chummy with them and on their site, but that's probably just a coincidence right?

Don't fucking make demands of me
Tone uncalled for

How is this flaming? Still the same old Skybox eh?
More and more "same old" stuff, in response to something that wasn't related to this or any game, so there's no way this could be a shot at my play

Yeah, you did. I just don't trust you and know you can paint a picture that is deceiving.
This one's debatable as it could be game-related but I get the feeling you just wanted to call me a snake without calling me a snake

If Sky is going to feign some form of unrelated game garbage then I'll be muting her. I have no time for the associated bullshit
You mentioned sticking me on ignore at least once before this, which I find interesting considering your stance on me having you on ignore for the better part of last game, in both that thread and this one
And after that skim through I’m more than happy to lynch Sky. Fucking putting someone on ignore for suspecting them.
I have no problem playing with anyone, it's just the fact that someone wants to actually ignore me that's rather insulting.
Interesting. So it's okay, if you do it?

:reigns3

Remember when you were capable of a rational thought? No? Ah, right, you've only got your panties in a wad because I've shifted my stance on you. Obviously I changed my thought process - your last few posts and that wretched "OMG can't believe he was town" post re: Haza's flip stuck out like a sore thumb.
Again, tone totally uncalled for, especially in the first line

YOU STARTED THE ATTITUDE. Piss off with your woe is me bullshit, I'm not putting up with it. You're inventing shit to have a swing my way, and can't maintain any credibility.
How did I start the attitude? By vaguely referring to people who aren't here, and who aren't you? Or by asking you for a readback? Because that's all I can come up with.

At this point I put you on ignore so I can actually play the rest of the game.

Now, to go back to something you said earlier in the thread
I have zero issue with anybody on the player list. I'm actually annoyed that people think a little frustration indicates issues.
Even if this really was frustration, I get the sense you're letting out feelings you would have kept in otherwise as a result of that frustration.