WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I’m on page 7. Someone reply to this post with a current vote count and any claims so far, por favor.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Fuck your UK start time smh I'm caught up for now but still got some family stuff today to take care of so I'll be off and on

Two PRs is :deandre especially since one can't claim but the other can but tbh neither dude has really felt that scummy to me once I read through the PRs so I'm not sure, might just be something Poyser threw in to keep us on our toes.

Also definitely 100% do not character spec this game lol OP says any character can be any alignment as others have pointed out and judging by who I am it checks out lmao

Hate this entrance.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This circling back onto Haza (I’ve skimmed on my phone from 52, will do proper shit on pc) is annoying. I think both he and tfw are town. People want to not lynch junk cos her first game back but Haza regularly cops it day 1 and tbf is really swinging for the fences in this one.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Basically alludes to Evans.

Ah yes, the alleged tracking at work thing after that game. Scenes.

Same. I thought that with the tracker, too.

Though, I’d have made him a dv after he more or less confirmed his bro never existed.

Ftr his brother does exist. The usage of the a cohnts

im way too lazy to look it up but its possible. i cant remember the quality of his fakes.

regardless of said metas though, since ihave to be a bit more clear.

the role and character matches her demeanor so the claim itself doesn't really make me think she's scum at face value. thats not to say there's 0 scum intentions behind that claim, but it certainly doesnt scream dont lynch me, which is what scum would be trying to do imo.

but hey i could also be overthinking it.

Yeah I’ve had fakes before. I’ll do the research

Tweet has just pushed things along without really offering much of his own takes

Paper pushing?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Agenda, it was a typo.

Is that all you had to comment on from that post? A typo?
From that post, yes. I wasn't sure if that was some form of term you used elsewhere.

Otherwise I agree with you, pr isn't necessarily one alignment or the other

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not to bullshit anyone, I'll likely never catch up on the previous 60-70 pages :cozy

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
I read pages 11 to 20, nothing caught my attention except one thing.

Sky tunneling onto Junk over semantics.

I don't see why Miss Bli$$ is being scum read.

She posted that she didnt read the first 7 pages, fine, i didnt read the first 20 when i made my first post, so? But then Junk stated that she backread eventually.
Then Sky accuse Junk for not thinking for herself and scum reads her for it, gets junk to admit that Junk is sheeping Jeff and scum read her anyway.

I'm thinking for myself and ive been very clear about my reads and i get scum read too?

It feels as if Sky is constantly looking for something to scum read people for and not actually having a reason for their reads.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Not a fan of this at all. Don't think this is genuine

Don't think lethal has done enough to be read town

His digging through past games was largely useless as far as I'm concerned, felt like he was just trying to look busy

I'm the best player in the section

i agree, i dont remember anything fromLethal to be honest. Not even a vague memory of something.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
That’s what I’m worried about tbh You haven’t faked a role or made anyone a double voter :(

Girl you are getting scum read for admitting not having read the thread. If i come here faking a role or making someone a double voter I'm dead lol, these people are not ready for that Guillo yet.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
I’m gonna say it cause I’m dying but Guillo could be defending me cause he knows I’m doomed and wants too look good after I flip. I’m the most yeeted townie that’s ever played mafia

As scum I would be the most interested player in seeing you buried first to be honest, you know my meta more than anyone in this particular game, except perhaps Tweet. As scum, my first Agenda would be getting rid of the people that know me first, im town and i hope im not misreading you here.

Tweet thinks you are scum and he knows you, what do you think about that?