WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Or, go with the simpler explanation - I'm town and actually believe in my reads.

But that's for another time, it's late

If you are town then you are lying about believing in your reads because nothing of my play has been scummy, i would believe more that you want me to be scum because you hate my confidence or ego if you wanna call it that.

Good night.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
And actually im saying good night too.

If i have not been hammered i will look into the other slots and post reads, specially those Fourth does not townread.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Meta read as I've played some games with him before

I would say I'm quite familar with him and I liked some of what he was doing digging through past games

One of my weaker town reads

Good night

:girldancinghello

Not a fan of this at all. Don't think this is genuine

Don't think lethal has done enough to be read town

His digging through past games was largely useless as far as I'm concerned, felt like he was just trying to look busy

I'm the best player in the section

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don't have a single strong town read which is very disconcerting

Back to bed best player needs his rest

Junkette

Reaction score
Ok but you said that Junk never defends her teammates do if you believe Junk and I are scum, where does that go? because we have mutually defended each other?
Hey look he’s right, do what is it am I s chronoc busser or am I aligned with Guillo.

If Guillo is scum, you guys lose, simple as that

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m gonna say it cause I’m dying but Guillo could be defending me cause he knows I’m doomed and wants too look good after I flip. I’m the most yeeted townie that’s ever played mafia

Junkette

Reaction score
I never said she never defends her teammates. She might do it if there's a greater agenda to push (for example: lynching me). Just don't be surprised if she joins a push on you afterward to save her own neck.
Oh look you’ve resorted to going back in time 4-5 years to add to your push on me.

Junkette

Reaction score
Just fookin’ flip me, seriously don’t know why I bother playing, I need a new hobby and a lyfe

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m going to bed and gonna pay attention at work tomorrow so peace

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But you said before that you didnt care and now you say that you do but what i say is itrelevant because i could be lying, ok fair.

@Tweet knows my skill level

Junk does too.

Im great as either alignment and let me tell you that if I randed scum, town wouldnt stand a chance, but luckily, i randed town and I can show you how great of an asset i can be, how about you give me that chance eh? I promise you i will deliver pelts in this game. Cozy, Furry, thick pelts.
giphy.gif

No, I meant you. If you want to lynch him, surely it means you don't think his PR is legit. Because what sort of mod would give scum a PR that makes them act as scummy as possible and never claim?
Eh, I don't think there's anything about the role that makes it town exclusive. I think it's more likely to be town but nothing saying it can't be scum.

[unvote]

no ETA on when i'll come bk, maybe in the weekend maybe earlier
im playing 2 other games as well elsewhere

welp
:bron2

I dont scum read him for the post restriction.
I scum read him because they showed agrnda behavior. I could give two craps about his post restriction to be honest if if wasn’t for their scummy behavior.
agrnda?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Miss Bliss trying to save guillo.
He probably has a stronger role.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
We still have over 12 hours left, right?

Cool. Let me at least knock 20 pages out before I go to sleep.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I’m on page 3, but I don’t hate the Jeff direction I saw about 90 pages later. :lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
But you said before that you didnt care and now you say that you do but what i say is itrelevant because i could be lying, ok fair.

@Tweet knows my skill level

Junk does too.

Im great as either alignment and let me tell you that if I randed scum, town wouldnt stand a chance, but luckily, i randed town and I can show you how great of an asset i can be, how about you give me that chance eh? I promise you i will deliver pelts in this game. Cozy, Furry, thick pelts.
Idk that much about your skill level tbh, all I really know is that you can be very very obvtown if you want to