WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Believe Junk and I are the most experienced players here and yet we are in PoE, i think that is scum agenda and town is being led by wolves to end us because they see us as their biggest threats.

I townread Junk and I will not rescind that read.
I assure you I fear no one as either alignment.

Who is scum pushing this agenda though in your opinion?

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with 4th , more so that I'm sensing potential alignment with junk.

You originally had her in your scum list and went down you first 2 scum leans. Cool. Then u changed ur mind on her n voted everywhere but her, which seemed a bit different. Certainly interesting as prior to that you were making your own reads/direction. I sensed some apprehension going after junk.

So? I re-evaluated her slot and I like her interactions with me.
You are saying that i should have kept my vote on her even though I no longer scum read her?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Believe Junk and I are the most experienced players here and yet we are in PoE, i think that is scum agenda and town is being led by wolves to end us because they see us as their biggest threats.

I townread Junk and I will not rescind that read.
You keep posting as if experience is in any way alignment indicative and as if we should just defer to you. Do not like it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Furthermore if it's not evident enough, I'm not only curious about G's reaction to the push *pushes up glasses *

My first notes are immediately comes to junk defense and pushes experience as a defense.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So? I re-evaluated her slot and I like her interactions with me.
You are saying that i should have kept my vote on her even though I no longer scum read her?
No I certainly don't think that.

What interactions with you did you like ?

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
I assure you I fear no one as either alignment.

Who is scum pushing this agenda though in your opinion?

I never said anything about you fearing us, why do you think that comment was about you?

I’m not sure but Fourth has to go as they are the scummiest slot of them all. When junk claim tracker he changed the motive of his push on her for “flipping her will yield us info”, that is agenda, he wants Junk gone at any cost, which makes me not want to yeet Junk even more.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I never said anything about you fearing us, why do you think that comment was about you?

I’m not sure but Fourth has to go as they are the scummiest slot of them all. When junk claim tracker he changed the motive of his push on her for “flipping her will yield us info”, that is agenda, he wants Junk gone at any cost, which makes me not want to yeet Junk even more.
Ok.

Let's take 4th out of the equation for a moment. What's your take on junks claim. Furthermore, do you disagree in principle that junks flip would yield info? Also do you think it would be wise as scum to push a towny w such vigor knowing their alignment ?

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
No I certainly don't think that.

What interactions with you did you like ?

ISO me, i asked junk if she townread Sky and why because i scum read Sky. As scum, Junk could have pour more gas in the fire and come up with some answer to agree with me on my read on Sky to get me more tunnel and pocket me, cause i love people agreeing with me.

Instead, Junk points out that the way Sky approached her read on Junk and Sky line of questioning was town indicative, i dont see any benefit from Junk of doing that as scum.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Ok.

Let's take 4th out of the equation for a moment. What's your take on junks claim. Furthermore, do you disagree in principle that junks flip would yield info? Also do you think it would be wise as scum to push a towny w such vigor knowing their alignment ?

It would yield info but that’s the wrong reason to lynch her. Town should lynch players who we believe are scum, period.
Lynching for info sounds like an excuse to get over a threat without a compromise in their read and I hate it, makes me think of Junk as the underdog getting punched down and someone gotta step up to fight for her.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Bussing is not that uncommon.

How hard are you pushing Fourth?

Fair, but bussing comes out of nowhere, scum dont push reads and build a case on their teammate, they just do enough to get towncred from the flip and also not enough in hopes town would help him save the teammate.

Bussers FoS their teammate but push someone else more aggressively, you know, cause scum never really wanna buss, only if they have to.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
You keep posting as if experience is in any way alignment indicative and as if we should just defer to you. Do not like it.

I never said it was alignment indicative, but wolves will push loud experienced voices first as we are (yes, we are) their biggest threats and the best chances for town to win.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Instead, Junk points out that the way Sky approached her read on Junk and Sky line of questioning was town indicative, i dont see any benefit from Junk of doing that as scum.
Maybe because she knows that (1) I'll flip town eventually, and (2) if the rest of scum wants to wagon me, they can do it pretty easily given my tendency to not think posts through. She reckons she'll look good off my flip because of that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok well I certainly don't love the way your framing it. I could be agreeable to some of your retorts but as far as "taking out threats" that doesn't really fly when none of us know your skill level, or care really. Scum would be pushing you as an unknown quantity to town not a threat.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Junks playstyle gets her lynched often too n she's more a landmine as town than a threat so that's a no go for moi either. I do respect her scum game though

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Maybe because she knows that (1) I'll flip town eventually, and (2) if the rest of scum wants to wagon me, they can do it pretty easily given my tendency to not think posts through. She reckons she'll look good off my flip because of that

She was and still is getting hard pushed. Given the thread state i dont think if she is scum, that she is trying to pocket you to earn points. I would believe more that she was trying to white knight you so you’d look bad from her flip, if you are town.