WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver thoughts re:Tweet? I've not seen him discussed much
hes done nothing essentially other than say he agrees or disagrees with a few things, and saying lethal and junk were weird. not a whole lot to go on atm

Junkette

Reaction score
Tweet has just pushed things along without really offering much of his own takes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's kind of a contrast to last game. Felt like he was probing more in that one
well he was scum that game so i guess thats good lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
still waiting on everyones conclusion of Junks claim :francis

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:risingangle

How has there been like 60 pages since I left you need to settle down

Doddsy you haven’t voted me yet despite agreeing with concensus i’m being weird and thus suspicious! Why?
I'm not one to throw my vote around a whole lot tbh. Also my suspicion on you was the vote on Haza was opportunistic.

Has TFW used the dinosaur gifs before, or do we think Poyser has provided him with them in a role PM lol. I'd say the latter which would rule put him faking the Pr at least

I don't really remember Jeff with RE: Junk, I do however remember that she came out hot and heavy and then once I used a fake cop check on her to confirm her she completely disappeared and tried to coast the rest of the way much to my annoyance

Follow the reads of the goat
Why would you assume he got gifs in his PM rather than just googling? Also TP just uses regular pics not gifs so I don't think Poy Poy would include gifs.

Doddsy weird posts

The case here seems to be "he was town last game and voted up D1, he was voted D1 this game, therefore he is town" which is :pogba af

Talk about opportunism as you like, but don't give people grief for voting one way and then give them grief for stopping voting that way
These are weird points. Top point is just blatantly inaccurate to what I said. My point was that it would be natural to be hesitant to follow the same mistake again immediately after the first. You hard pushed and grew convinced that Haza was scum early last game, and were locked in on him very quickly this game as well, and seemed highly confident about it. I'm not gonna burn myself on a hot plate and then immediately just grab it again.

Second point is also not extremely excellent. If you get sussed for voting one way, then as the suspicion comes in you just move off to another discussed vote that makes it seem like you weren't genuine and just moved because it was being received poorly.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
These are weird points. Top point is just blatantly inaccurate to what I said. My point was that it would be natural to be hesitant to follow the same mistake again immediately after the first. You hard pushed and grew convinced that Haza was scum early last game, and were locked in on him very quickly this game as well, and seemed highly confident about it. I'm not gonna burn myself on a hot plate and then immediately just grab it again.
Still don't get what you're trying to say with this one tbh. How does the Haza vote affect your opinion of (1) Haza and (2) me?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
yeah im not lynching t4w today, dem be good posts I read! welcome to day 1 town club
I am agreeing with this at the point I am up to as well. Similar to last game, early posts were shaky but came home looking strong

whats the vote for then?

you either vote to pressure for claim or vote for someone to be lynched right? Otherwise what are you doing

Well you're saying I wanted to wait and see if it was safe to vote you and when I thought it was safe that made me scum?

But when I didn't wait to see if it would be safe to vote TFW at the start of the game and jumped right in with no fucks given (what you consider a town trait of mine), that is something i'd do as town, and I did it this game lol...

your vote on me is currently a vote to lynch and your case on me is refuted

people need to follow me and stop wasting my time, im the best player here give me some space
Like this post from Haza

You’re not Scott Hall. Already sus of Doddsy.
2SIz.gif

Jesus Christ I'm caught up, finally.

Sky is leaning town, Jeff is leaning town, Lethal can be a town lean because he's putting in a ton of effort and none of his posts have pinged me yet.

I don't really put much salt on the PR stuff atm, they're NAI so it should be based on play, not who they might be. Let's avoid character spec as well.

Same way I take Haza's phoning it in with a grain of salt because he'll do what he wants anyways and screw everyone else tbh. He's been pretty NAI all things considered.

Junk voting, then walking it back, and trying to mastermind some grand play feels like good ol Junk to me if we're honest. NAI as well.

I'm actually gonna go somewhere else for the time being, just to see what shakes loose.

Vote: Doddsy
:howdareyou

The game forces us to cosplay as each other (other members in the section)

I am Jeff and I need to post about how great a player I am and how everyone should follow my lead no questions asked

It's true, I am the best player here
I'm thoroughly enjoying these PRs it's got to be said

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Read 15 pages and that's all I can take atm

vote Lethal
Is this purely based on the entrance?

:krillin2

Eager beaver we got here

ngl I think all this TFW focus is counter-productive and a needless distraction. I'm fine with him atm, even if some of his spiel is sketchy
Like this from Lethal. Meant to say earlier but didn't quote any of his junk research but that also a very good look for him

Thanks for clarifying, I wasn’t sure if it was only character or not.

Back too the drawing board then, cause this is just a negative utility fir town and you’re nit the kind of player to do this as scum, so you can be town.

Unvote
That was a very quick unvote?

Town Circle: Sky, Guillo, Jeff, TFW
And now TFW is in the town circle? I don't much follow this train of though, went from voting TFW, to unvoting and him being in the town circle within 3 posts.

The francis was for Junk immediately jumping on something very very unsubstantial that I put out there
Tweet looks very good from his entrance so far as well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count

Junk (3) - TFW, Haza, Sky
Doddsy (1) - Barry
Lethal (1) - Tweet
Sky (1) - Junk
TFW (1) - Guillo

With 16 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have ~24.5 hours remaining.

Done a super fast skim so may not be 100% accurate but I think it’s about right. I’ll work on a thorough read through in the morning. If day is negatively effected by the delay then I’ll extend day by another 12 hours or so.

Hey this was correct

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was not inactive.
I was biding my time.
So you were hiding amongst the inactives? But that's what scum do!

Vote sky
Vote miss bliss
Vote tweet
Vote king r kool
I know this was kind of just a chuck around vote for the sake of it kind of deal but do you actually have reads on Tweet and Smark from this? Or just random?

Sky questioned your abilities to scum read people, and then you voted her. That's almost the definition of OMGUS.
I don't think that was what he voted for was it I think he was saying Sky was discrediting people

I'm PHEN0M, town Strongman. Are you guys quite done yet?
:komintrigue:

Town Strongman? That's a different one

Hey, like I said, I'm strongman. Can't be stopped. Probably gonna shoot TFW tonight.
Why TFW?

What can I say? I like to live dangerously.
giphy.gif

You feel Sky has certainty?
Yeah I did early, seemed confident in the Haza push

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count

Doddsy (1) - Barry
Lethal (1) - Tweet
Sky (1) - Junk
TFW (1) - Guillo

With 16 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have ~21.5 hours remaining.

I caught up! If I wake up to another 60 pages, I quit

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Day 1 Vote Count

Doddsy (1) - Barry
Lethal (1) - Tweet
Sky (1) - Junk
TFW (1) - Guillo

With 16 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have ~21.5 hours remaining.

I caught up! If I wake up to another 60 pages, I quit

Count on it, lol.