WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Guillo yes tpein constantly trolls/plays anti-town as all alignments and its a major pain in the dick. which gives a bit of credence to 4th pr in my book but i can see why it would be less of a factor from your pov

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
It’s not obvious to someone new with mafia experience. What are you even fighting for her Sky besides looking too discredit Guillo who’s expressed suspicion on you from the get go?
I've never tried to discredit Guillo? Any detection of tone you may have made was probably a reaction to someone acting like they own the place on their first game, for seemingly no reason

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
that's a lot of posts and a lot of attention. now ill admit shes done this before but as you pointed out she fell off a cliff activity wise last time.

wait but this is completely irrelevant and we've already discussed the context surrounding which proves that. So I hope you're not suggesting you feel better because her activity hasn't dropped off a cliff yet? It's still day one, and she doesn't have a town cop check lol

greatest ever player talking to greatest ever player

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Guillo Still at it with the thread derailments.

tumblr_n6dcb0orlF1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Junkette

Reaction score
I've never tried to discredit Guillo? Any detection of tone you may have made was probably a reaction to someone acting like they own the place on their first game, for seemingly no reason
They have the most experience out of anyone here, that’s just who he is and how he plays. Nothing wrong with that, why should he bend over backwards too people he doesn’t know as players?

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score

Level with me Sky, do you have a problem with a forum newbie with 20 years of mafia experience, leading town?

Junkette

Reaction score
Your delusiona of grandeur post was pretty discreditng to me and a few others, so yeah no.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wait but this is completely irrelevant and we've already discussed the context surrounding which proves that. So I hope you're not suggesting you feel better because her activity hasn't dropped off a cliff yet? It's still day one
no of course not, saying its too early to tell on that regard. the dolphin thing alike, too early to fully tell as shes been too active today to really detect a discernable patter. i believe last game with u, when she became inactive, she would defo pop in at massively awk times.

tl/dr im saying these things are mostly null imo and outside some sketchy posts (which she does as all alignments) I'm not really confident she's done enough to really be scummy with i guess. not by her own standards, at least.

Guillo

Creator of Many Trades
Reaction score
Guillo Still at it with the thread derailments.

tumblr_n6dcb0orlF1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Im gonna treat you as a negative utility and ignore all your posts, im ok with you dying if you play like this.

Junkette

Reaction score
A few other posts* Questioning his experience ect.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Im gonna treat you as a negative utility and ignore all your posts, im ok with you dying if you play like this.
I like you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok NOW were wasting time bickering and imma say its completely irrelevant. everyone is treated the same so there's no need for anyone to be flopping their metaphorical e-peens/tits about. keep it game related