WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I actually think Junk is probably scum

Vote Lynch: Junk

it's partially her poor opportunistic vote on me without having read my posts and partially the terrible explanation to backtrack on it once it drew suspicion

if town the above is very poor town play from someone coming in here claiming to be an improved player and I just think someone declaring such would be far more composed and sensical on their return if town.

ive softened to the idea that me and TFW could both have town PR's although it's definitely gonna be something that irks me until I see his flip

im great my reads are great
I mean I’m not really the composed type. I’d ssid I’ve improved but I’m still pretty erratic, cause that’s just me.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I mean I’m not really the composed type. I’d ssid I’ve improved but I’m still pretty erratic, cause that’s just me.
Wouldn't you say though that your so-called "plan" could only be pulled off by a composed person?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Guillo sadly the posts per page is one feature the site owner hasnt been able to implement as of yet

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Noticing this if one of them flip scum. I havent back read but why are you so certain they will?

I am pro at reading miss bliss

Junkette

Reaction score
Wouldn't you say though that your so-called "plan" could only be pulled off by a composed person?
What is this plan? I literally said I was just too lazy too read back at the time but aldo made my opening post with having the thought of hey someone might come after me for this so why not.

It’s nit some genius planor anything and the thought was literally just in the back of my head when I made my first post, youre tunneling at this point over a pretty minor detail and calling it a plan.