WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Doddsy is really good at vibing town, it's always hard to pin him down but he makes enough posts that look good that you're fine letting him stick around.

The Duel probably was going to work in his favour also if I didn't have a Cop result.
yeah that took the winds completely out of the sails and made his duel look opportunistic. terrible luck for scum there. but terribly good usage by u

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
But yeah wanna reiterate that without N0M and TFW coming in with their info I probably just kill junk there, and I wasn't sold on haza near as much until I became sure smark was scum bc of N0M
Yeh I gotta work on making myself obv town a little more, almost cost us the sweep here

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was lowkey not even thinking of looking bad if he flipped town.
I knew he was not town tho so I went for it.

:girldancinghello

I don't think it was very lowkey lol I think it was obvious and thats why i didn't think you were scum afterwards

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I thought my play wasn't that good this game. I put effort in but made a lot of mistakes, I try but it doesn't always work out. I only really called out Ekko.

My character flavour was very accurate :lol If I could somehow convert my activity in to being better at reading people, then I'd be getting somewhere. I honestly want to see how I'd do as scum again where I'd be able to fake reads. Still not drawn it on WS.

I was totally on the wrong path with Junk and without copping her would have likely kept falling down that rabbit hole.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeh I gotta work on making myself obv town a little more, almost cost us the sweep here

I've never been obvtown early so same lmao

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Haza was the first to analyze the duel reasonably too i think with all the weird play surrounding it so credit there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought my play wasn't that good this game. I put effort in but made a lot of mistakes, I try but it doesn't always work out. I only really called out Ekko.

My character flavour was very accurate :lol If I could somehow convert my activity in to being better at reading people, then I'd be getting somewhere. I honestly want to see how I'd do as scum again where I'd be able to fake reads. Still not drawn it on WS.

I was totally on the wrong path with Junk and without copping her would have likely kept falling down that rabbit hole.
i dont think your playing bad, you got distracted by stuff that was distracting and it happens. important thing is the ablity to reanalyze and you came back around by the end of the phase and were on the right path. your usage saved part of the game. you didnt cost town anything. no need to hold yourself to such standards lol ur were good

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
yeah that took the winds completely out of the sails and made his duel look opportunistic. terrible luck for scum there. but terribly good usage by u

I'm usually not that good with a Cop role, but I figured Junk needs to be copped if I want to sort her out and move on.

Then I woke up and saw Doddsy had duelled, I geniunely thought it was town/town so I do think he would have gone much deeper. Even with the mislynch.

Unlucky day for scum with a lot of moving parts.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon