WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Junkette

Reaction score
So i’ve calmed down, I have zero interest in viting anyone but Smark today, and feel thst Chris is town because why wouldn’t he just say I was lying about my track result on him if he were, actually on second thought I guess he’d have no choice csuse everyone would know it was true after I flipped. Still have liked him a lot better today as opposed too yesterday during night. But no action on N1 could mean the Godfather, you know the actual Godfather.

Also if I’m Godfather how did I know Chris went nowhere? Did I steal my teammates tracker roke by deciding to claim it or am I the godfather tracker?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
vote Haza

I'm going to let Smark unfold as the game progresses based on what I've seen in the thread with Phenom

I don't fully trust Haza, and I'd rather clear him up because I keep bouncing between finding him scum and town

He's free to respond and others are too but when I go back and look, I keep coming back to him as possible scum

He also wasn't as hard on Ekko as I would have liked, who we now know was scum

I'm also fine with the Chris direction lynch wise as well, unsure who else to really go for at present

@Raidokken Who would you lynch today? Are you still on Lethal being scum

:girldancinghello

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Everyone was so set on Junk prior to TFW's apparent info. Then it all changed and people lapped it up. Idk, stinks to me.

People just excusing her abhorrent play and then the BS rep call.

Junkette

Reaction score
Hey TFW what are the rest of your reads, I guess we both have each other so let’s compare, don’t hate the Haza direction.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've played more games with ekko than anybody here. He has a vast scum range. He is well within it and will be until we get a lot more content. There's just not enough to read him on yet so I think any attempt to is weak.

Ekko is good but not as good as the ripped beast :rippedcal

^ Probably one of the posts that tipped me over to voting Haza today

I remembered this interaction well with him

I was pushing my suspicion of Ekko, he called the attemps weak, he wasn't ready to commit to the read but had played more games with him than any of us

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
Everyone was so set on Junk prior to TFW's apparent info. Then it all changed and people lapped it up. Idk, stinks to me.

People just excusing her abhorrent play and then the BS rep call.
Pretty sure Poyser is the mod here and makes the final call on these thongs, why are you talking about it? Does it catch scum?

Junkette

Reaction score
^ Probably one of the posts that tipped me over to voting Haza today

I remembered this interaction well with him

I was pushing my suspicion of Ekko, he called the attemps weak, he wasn't ready to commit to the read but had played more games with him than any of us

That’s a good find, definitely looks like he wanted Ekko suspicion swept under the rug!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Pretty sure Poyser is the mod here and makes the final call on these thongs, why are you talking about it? Does it catch scum?

The fuck are you on about now? I said the play was abhorrent (the faking tracker result on Ekko and then the whoops switch to Chris). Then I said I was NOT a fan of your bullshit rep me out shit. Poyser can deal with that how he sees fit to do so. I think you're scum, hence my duel vote for Doddsy.

Junkette

Reaction score
Agreed, it was a rather abrupt switch
I mean in fairness, a lot of things happened, I get the feel like you guys just want me lynched because it’s me with remarks like these and that’s just toxic :draper2

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hey TFW what are the rest of your reads, I guess we both have each other so let’s compare, don’t hate the Haza direction.

Town:

Sky
Junk
Doddsy
T-Pein
Peter
Barry
Phenom

Null:
Smark

Sussy bois:
Chris
Haza

If I missed anyone, let me know, probably where I'm at rn

Junkette

Reaction score
The fuck are you on about now? I said the play was abhorrent (the faking tracker result on Ekko and then the whoops switch to Chris). Then I said I was NOT a fan of your bullshit rep me out shit. Poyser can deal with that how he sees fit to do so. I think you're scum, hence my duel vote for Doddsy.
Ok whatever.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I mean in fairness, a lot of things happened, I get the feel like you guys just want me lynched because it’s me with remarks like these and that’s just toxic :draper2
You've done nothing to make yourself look good with all of this lying for the sake of "plans", it's not just because it's you

Junkette

Reaction score
Town:

Sky
Junk
Doddsy
T-Pein
Peter
Barry
Phenom

Null:
Smark

Sussy bois:
Chris
Haza

If I missed anyone, let me know, probably where I'm at rn

I’d say i’m at about the same but Doddsy for scum not town. I think he’s upset cause he’s getting outduelled rn over what he thought was a given win for him (which can apply either way but definitely stings more as scum considering the gamestate).