WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Nah Doddsy is flipping scum here, I’m pretty sure he’d realize hiw fucckony dumb faking info on ky dead janitor here would be as scum rather then just say who I actually tracked right away

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Soooooo… does this mean I don’t have to do that MQ for Jeff after all? :lol

Ekko flipping scum will surely make my life more fun.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We still need a lynch direction today too on top of the duel bc I think poyser said duel ends when day does. that N0M/Smark stuff needs to be resolved or we go somewhere else since smark would die tomorrow if N0M is telling the truth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Soooooo… does this mean I don’t have to do that MQ for Jeff after all? :lol

Ekko flipping scum will surely make my life more fun.

Do it for me

Junkette

Reaction score
So breakdown what exactly was going on when you entered the thread today? Was it a plan or was it an accident
I saw the fliis, logically deduced that Eko targeted Jeff, was gonna originally track Ekko anyway, so I just thought hey I can just go with tracking Ekko cause the info is spelt out for me from night if I did indeed track Ekko and then maybe you claim a night action day with a fake claim as scum down the line and catch you in a lie.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Friendly reminder that I've been on Junk majority of the game and now I'm asking we have her win the Duel

Trust in the Wall, Peeps

:girldancinghello
I don't think it really matters what info you have at this point tbh I'm not taking a lynch for that play

Nah Doddsy is flipping scum here, I’m pretty sure he’d realize hiw fucckony dumb faking info on ky dead janitor here would be as scum rather then just say who I actually tracked right away
I'd stop calling people dumb after that play tbh

Your play made no sense as town, you were caught out and panicked immediately

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I saw the fliis, logically deduced that Eko targeted Jeff, was gonna originally track Ekko anyway, so I just thought hey I can just go with tracking Ekko cause the info is spelt out for me from night if I did indeed track Ekko and then maybe you claim a night action day with a fake claim as scum down the line and catch you in a lie.

:defeatedrob I hope you're really not town

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This is tough.

I don't think Junk should be allowed to see another day because her play was so horribly anti-town if she is town and even if we let her survive, she is a complete liability.

But TFW has info, so it's a good chance now that it was just poor town play by her.

As for Doddsy, he shouldn't really have to die for it but this is quite unfortunate. The info came too late. And there is something to be said for duelist and town strongman maybe not both being town roles. In fact almost definitely not because town almost certainly has a regular vig based on Ekko have BG shots that would be useless against town and duelist/strongman combo.

With that being said:

vote Junk to win the Duel

if you're town please be better

Junkette

Reaction score
I don't think it really matters what info you have at this point tbh I'm not taking a lynch for that play

I'd stop calling people dumb after that play tbh

Your play made no sense as town, you were caught out and panicked immediately
I was calling myself dumb if I did that as scum, the fact you still don’t want to see the town logic in keeping my actual shot as town a secret and faking a track on y dead janitor as scum making even less sense is pretty damning for you Doddsy,

RIP SCUM DODDSY

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Is this an info soft or are you just completely flipping your plans for toDay because reasons

I just responded to Junk asking this

Why would I flip my plans completely for no reason Sky :lol

:girldancinghello

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was calling myself dumb if I did that as scum, the fact you still don’t want to see the town logic in keeping my actual shot as town a secret and faking a track on y dead janitor as scum making even less sense is pretty damning for you Doddsy,

RIP SCUM DODDSY
No one thinks it makes any sense as town junk

Quite literally no one. You're arguing a moot point

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
This is tough.

I don't think Junk should be allowed to see another day because her play was so horribly anti-town if she is town and even if we let her survive, she is a complete liability.

But TFW has info, so it's a good chance now that it was just poor town play by her.

As for Doddsy, he shouldn't really have to die for it but this is quite unfortunate. The info came too late. And there is something to be said for duelist and town strongman maybe not both being town roles. In fact almost definitely not because town almost certainly has a regular vig based on Ekko have BG shots that would be useless against town and duelist/strongman combo.

With that being said:

vote Junk to win the Duel

if you're town please be better

This is a fascinating post.