WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Why not think for yourself?
I am, i’m agreeing with the assessment so far, why would I just oppose town early when I agree it looks suspicious, especially when I said I was looking to form a town core as early as possible and make scum quiver

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I am, i’m agreeing with the assessment so far, why would I just oppose town early when I agree it looks suspicious, especially when I said I was looking to form a town core as early as possible and make scum quiver
How could you be when you haven't read what actually happened?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think what Haza did is a bit over-the-top if he's scum on reflection

It'd be like asking to be lynched with that type of reasonsing

Maybe that's what he was going for to seem too ridiculous, but I'm not really buying it as a scum play

:rosemary

My problem with it is it seems like bad logic from somebody who I consider to be a pretty smart player, putting that much stock in to host spec when it is ever evolving

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Problem Doodsy?

:girldancinghello
Doesn't much sit well when we were speaking of the haza wagon being easy pickings to swap off to the other topic of discussion.

Comes of as OPPORTUNISTIC

So we’re just sussing someone because they have a PR? Why is my vite scummy then? That’s pretty trash tier reasons too suspect someone no?
The reasonings haza gave weren't bad and the vote seems like people coming in for easy pickings is why I didn't like the vote personally

Junkette

Reaction score
How could you be when you haven't read what actually happened?
OMG SOMEONE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED. If it was an untrue recollection then go question Jeff not me.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
OMG SOMEONE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED. If it was an untrue recollection then go question Jeff not me.
Well, if you're just going off the word of someone else, how can that be considered in any way thinking for yourself? You'd have to see the evidence yourself

Junkette

Reaction score
Doesn't much sit well when we were speaking of the haza wagon being easy pickings to swap off to the other topic of discussion.

The reasonings haza gave weren't bad and the vote seems like people coming in for easy pickings is why I didn't like the vote personally
So there’s more too Haza’s vote then? What do you make of Jeff then just telling me what it looked like and letting me go on thinking that’s all it was, atleast Sky is questioning my readons and why I haven’t looked back too check for myself, that looks good for her imo

Junkette

Reaction score
Well, if you're just going off the word of someone else, how can that be considered in any way thinking for yourself? You'd have to see the evidence yourself
I will eventually, but I’m getting reactions from people right now and building reads, so I guess i’m just doing that my way :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i did follow it up with "he followed up you should go read his posts" which yo udidnt do. dont put this on me devil woman!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Junkette

Reaction score
Gonna give Sky a town lean for her questioning of me so far.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Considering I'm the first vote on Junk (right)

I don't really think it's opportunstic to steer in another direction and abandon the wagon I was just on

Maybe we have a different definition of what that means

:girldancinghello

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuck your UK start time smh I'm caught up for now but still got some family stuff today to take care of so I'll be off and on

Two PRs is :deandre especially since one can't claim but the other can but tbh neither dude has really felt that scummy to me once I read through the PRs so I'm not sure, might just be something Poyser threw in to keep us on our toes.

Also definitely 100% do not character spec this game lol OP says any character can be any alignment as others have pointed out and judging by who I am it checks out lmao