WS Mafia VI: End of an Era - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Words greatest felon maybe , dude just got found guilty a.f

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My thoughts re: the chart

* Junk's flipping a lot which could be attributed to indecisiveness, but also could be down to her trying to stick onto anything moving as a way to distance. Her play has been odd as well (the Sky argument) and seems to be coasting on the claim which is not 100% kosher for me given roletrackers are a thing.

* Jeff has more votes than Junk, but I feel as though Jeff's voting patterns are coming from genuine scum hunting and seeking out information. He had his fakei-ish vote on me at the start which he retconned when I clarified my standpoint, so he's open to change his viewpoint and not being stubborn.

* Pein I feel voted that chain to just look as though he was doing something, but on play I think he's a good boy [spoiler: he's a town lean on my upcoming list]

* Guillo has the most votes and changes, and seems to be interchangable with Junk. They voted together on TFW (twice) and then Barry where the case presented by Jeff was basic at best and they swooned in like dogs on heat. Very much a red flag to me.

* Smark's Guillo vote seemed opportunistic and a possible bus. I love Smark, and it's why I put such faith in his being able to generate something more substantial of a vote after 150+ posts during a catchup. I hope I'm wrong on him.

* Ekko's votes reek. He's playing constant catchup, indicated he's hardly gonna be around, and does in Guillo and Jeff rather quickly.

* Haza's seem genuine progressive votes, TFW as well. Sky seems bloodthirsty and I thought she'd have more given the tone of her play [it's a miracle when you stop being a cunt and actually read the player what you can learn]. Tweet dolphined in on a comfy vote on me because he's afraid to rock the boat. Doddsy's vote was bizarre given his current trajectory in game, and was the 3rd vote if you buy into that. Actually Barry's as well but he went Doddsy first so he's just trying to move shit i think.

* I haven't voted yet because I didn't have a firm grasp yet.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My current list

1. Haza
2. Chris
3. PHEN0M
4. Junker
5. TFW
6. Sky
7. Jeff
8. Tweet
9. T-Pein
10. Doddsy
11. Lethal
12. Guillo
13. Barry
14. Smark
15. Ekkologix
16. RetepAdam.

I'd love to see some more from Chris & Smark to help me get my read of them clear in my mind. I know Junk has the tracker claim, but the connection with Guillo and the round circle with Sky and TFW after the initial Haza spat gets me worried. Guillo seems to be ebbing and flowing between buddy and distance. Doddsy's Guillo vote just pinged me (I'm open to ISO his posts again to double check) and Ekko's votes with limited presence concern me as well.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
sasha-banks-sasha-banks-wwe.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
mk, thats not a terrible list

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
My thoughts re: the chart

* Junk's flipping a lot which could be attributed to indecisiveness, but also could be down to her trying to stick onto anything moving as a way to distance. Her play has been odd as well (the Sky argument) and seems to be coasting on the claim which is not 100% kosher for me given roletrackers are a thing.

* Jeff has more votes than Junk, but I feel as though Jeff's voting patterns are coming from genuine scum hunting and seeking out information. He had his fakei-ish vote on me at the start which he retconned when I clarified my standpoint, so he's open to change his viewpoint and not being stubborn.

* Pein I feel voted that chain to just look as though he was doing something, but on play I think he's a good boy [spoiler: he's a town lean on my upcoming list]

* Guillo has the most votes and changes, and seems to be interchangable with Junk. They voted together on TFW (twice) and then Barry where the case presented by Jeff was basic at best and they swooned in like dogs on heat. Very much a red flag to me.

* Smark's Guillo vote seemed opportunistic and a possible bus. I love Smark, and it's why I put such faith in his being able to generate something more substantial of a vote after 150+ posts during a catchup. I hope I'm wrong on him.

* Ekko's votes reek. He's playing constant catchup, indicated he's hardly gonna be around, and does in Guillo and Jeff rather quickly.

* Haza's seem genuine progressive votes, TFW as well. Sky seems bloodthirsty and I thought she'd have more given the tone of her play [it's a miracle when you stop being a cunt and actually read the player what you can learn]. Tweet dolphined in on a comfy vote on me because he's afraid to rock the boat. Doddsy's vote was bizarre given his current trajectory in game, and was the 3rd vote if you buy into that. Actually Barry's as well but he went Doddsy first so he's just trying to move shit i think.

* I haven't voted yet because I didn't have a firm grasp yet.
I like this set of thoughts tbh, though how do you read T-Pein either way? He's mostly just been posting nonsense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ I want to say smth about tpein n its actually the opposite. He's strangely mostly lucid n making sense. Not sure if good or bad

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I like this set of thoughts tbh, though how do you read T-Pein either way? He's mostly just been posting nonsense

I can't read him due to his nonsense. I'm sure there's some great thoughts in there, and he's gone at Guillo pretty hard (never voted him fwiw).

I almost always push for lynching him cos I get tired of his schtick

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm gonna smoke n coffee up n hopefully more ppl show up. We gotta be starting to get low on time. Can yall mb help w some votes on guillo so we can get a claim n we can can start deciding?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: Guillo

Time to claim lad

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Haza, Sky, Jeff - thoughts on the charts now that I've given mine?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
^ Indeed n I'm more used to junk being upset at being lynched as town. Every time in fact by memory?

Depends. I'm pulling a page out of the ol' Lethal playbook and looking back at a game I had her as scum.

Her lasts posts in Meme Wars:

8HmGD7D.png

D2l9oJi.png

ehEgUri.png

My only pause is that she only had 40 or so posts in that Day 1

In this game she almost has you beat in post count and has been trying to fight this for longer

So maybe those could be town traits, but she has resigned and gave up as scum before

:girldancinghello