• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Hall of Famer: Macho Man Randy Savage

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
WY98J2W.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, the first announced inductee for the Wrestling Smarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame surely deserves his own thread to talk about him... and that's what this one is for.

I'm going to start things off with my overriding memory of him - which was his "career" ending match at Wrestlemania 7 - that's my first genuine memory of any emotion other than excitement from pro-wrestling and, in my opinion, the post match is one of THE classic story-telling moments in pro-wrestling, let alone Wrestlemania or WWE.

I'm also going to put some videos in here because he's one of the most unique promos of all time too...

> visit the 2020 Wrestling Smarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame induction ceremony by clicking here <

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So what's everyone's favorite match by Macho that ISN'T WrestleMania III vs Steamboat? :side:

WrestleMania against Flair :homer:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm gonna post a shocker and say any of the Macho/Arn matches from Nitro.

:WOW

My honorable mentions would be the DDP series from 97, Warrior at 'Mania, and that one really good Flair WCW PPV match...what was it Great American Bash '95? I'm not even sure about the year rn tbh and I don't feel like googling.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
:WOW

My honorable mentions would be the DDP series from 97, Warrior at 'Mania, and that one really good Flair WCW PPV match...what was it Great American Bash '95? I'm not even sure about the year rn tbh and I don't feel like googling.

It's honestly any Flair match that wasn't that god awful cage match at SuperBrawl VI or the ultra-cage match at Uncensored. That two month span was an absolute train wreck.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
A 51 year old “Macho Man” Randy Savage turning back the clock in his last match, Turning Point 2004

Hall and Nash's outfits lmao, Macho Man's outfit. Incredible.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
A 51 year old “Macho Man” Randy Savage turning back the clock in his last match, Turning Point 2004

Hall and Nash's outfits lmao, Macho Man's outfit. Incredible.

Was just coming to post that it's been 17 years to the say since his final match