WS Fave Five Series - Wrestling Edition #1~! - WRESTLEMANIAs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
head3_wrestlingw1jgf.png

Welcome to the WS Fave Five Series - Wrestling Edition!
In this Wrestling Spin-Off of the Fave Five Series we'll determine the favorites of our community regarding all things WRESTLING! ...and since we are on the Road to WrestleMania, I thought the only correct way to kick it off would be to find out what the favorite WS WrestleMania's of the past are.

These Wrestling related Fave Fives will run simultaneously to the Entertainment ones.

How does it work?
It's really simple. You make your list of your five favorite WrestleMania's and send it to me via a DM with #1 being your favorite, #2 being your second favorite and so on. I'll tally up all your lists (a PPV gets 50 points for a #1 spot, 40 points for a #2 spot, 30 for #3, 20 for #4 and 10 for #5 on each list) and present all WMs that got points as a Countdown in this very thread.

For this one we search for your favorite WrestleMania's. It's not about the best WMs, or the best Main Events or anything like that. It's about what WrestleMania's are or were your favorites to watch as a whole, for whatever reason.

Deadline for sending in your list is Friday, April 1st, 2022. (No, it's not an April Fool's joke. This Countdown will start after this year's Mania weekend)

If you have questions about all of this, please feel free to ask them here in the thread. :)

References:
WrestleMania Overview

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
This one gets extended for another week at least. Partly due to my round about 10 days without a working PC, partly due to me only getting 3 lists so far.

So yes, new deadline is Saturday, April 9th, 2022. .... that also means this years WM is eligible to add to your lists, in case WWE pulls that miracle off. :lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I forgot all about this. I’ll get a list in later today.