• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

Whiteside actually had a collegiate career unlike Lin, he set the freshman blocks record in his only year, which actually explains his disappearance as well. Just came out too early.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I think Chico is glad I didn't retire. Then again I'm sure I've said before I'd bother people on here forever.

PHX

Legacy Member
Me and Notorious matchup coming down to the last day for real as we got the same amount of people playing tomorrow apparently.

shutupchico

I think Chico is glad I didn't retire. Then again I'm sure I've said before I'd bother people on here forever.

who the hell retires without winning at all first? u can go out like a champ, or like a chump. but yea, i like that you're willing to make fair trades, and not trying to sell me a dentist goodie bag for a mansion and a yacht.