• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

shutupchico

Damn you're in the playoffs?

it's january, man, noone's in the playoffs yet, but me making the playoffs beats out death and taxes as the guarantees in life, to be honest. at some point they'll be an elixir, but i'll still be making playoffs, and there won't be anything to stop that.

shutupchico

took awhile to calibrate everything, but i got the solution. let me guarantee a win over ape this week, and also GUARANTEE a win over st next week. u could call it a storm, or just the chuckers back in form.

PHX

Legacy Member
Anytime I watch a game with the Lakers these days I actually kinda feel sorry for Kobe (until I remind myself of the contract he got) dude watching and gonna watch his last years in this league be used for nothing.

shutupchico

i'd be willing to look at trades for nick young. keep at mind that when kobe shuts it down in march, young will take over the team. i want a big in return.

Michael

wow Kevin Love & Jrue Holiday both injured.. Thought Dunleavy would return tonight, but nope.. guess tomorrow..

Stashed Terrence Jones because I know he's going to be good value when he returns. Hurting this week but it'll be worth it in the end.