WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
i've received a lot of offers this year that were immediately dismissed, but since i'm still in the holiday spirits, full of good cheer, i'm putting jarod "fundamentally fat" sullinger on the block as of this moment. u hear that, psych, u little cunt? ff is on the block, and for the right price, he could even belong to your bitch ass. the combo of being fat, and fundamentally sound is honestly unparalled in the nba, and ff embodies everything that entails. u want box outs? he knows how to use his excess weight to get perfect positioning for rebounds. u don't need to jump high when the other guy can't get to the ball. when he's on offense, u can't move him when he has his spot on the block, so he is a lock to catch it on the post 3 feet from the basket everytime. then his fundamentals kick in. the precise footwork, and picture perfect hook shots you'd find on drill tapes are a thing to see. u can't push him off, u can't stop him. there is a reason he does so well against the bigs in this league, he's smart, and he's fat. fundamentally fat.

i know some of u thought i was up to antics, that i was speaking from a fictional standpoint when i delivered this post to the office. if you're looking in the fiction section, well you're on the other wrong side of the store, because it's non fiction as it gets. he went out yesterday against supposedly the best big man in the league, anthony davis, and delivered a masterful 27-10 performance. go out and find me another big whose had as much success against davis this year. fundamentally fat is premier, and he can still be bought, if u work with me.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
MO WILLIAMS DA BEAST

16 FGM, 59% shooting, 4 threes, 40 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
Spoke too soon

52 points, 19 FGM, 57.6%, 8 FTM, 89%, 6 TPM 54.5%, 4 rebounds, 7 assists.

Sweet smell of victoryyy

Showtime

Reaction score
so brandon's team is having a career. legit probably the best week brandon has ever had in any sport. smurf has 204 points and it's tuesday, no one on his team is missing and all his bigs are hitting free throws. fuck outta here.

Showtime

Reaction score
excuses? lets go over what you've gotten so far:

Morris: 15 FGM, 71.4% shooting, 3 threes, 35 points, 7 boards
Vucevic: 16 FGM, 33 points, 66% shooting, 11 boards, 4 assists.
Len with 13 points, 10 boards, 3 assists.
Gobert: 16 points, 11 boards, 8 FTM, 4 fucking assists...off the bench.
Cousins: 11 FGM, 10/10 FTs, 32 points, 16 boards, and NINE ASSISTS.

even fucking derrick rose shot over 50% which shows what kind of fucked up start this is. don't try to act like these are your weekly numbers or something, if your guys put up these numbers every week you'd be in first by about 50 games.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
Also where's the guy who said I made a mistake dropping George Hill?

Edit: all star George Hill

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
I wish I could face Chico every week, I'd have the best record in the league

shutupchico

Reaction score
Also where's the guy who said I made a mistake dropping George Hill?

Edit: all star George Hill

when our playoffs come around, he'll be playing like 1, that's all i care about. u made a mistake, you'll never get it back, but u will fuckin pay for it.

shutupchico

Reaction score
I wish I could face Chico every week, I'd have the best record in the league

u caught the chuckers at a bad time. it's all about health, and my meter will be 100% soon. if u saw my matchup with mak, u know i'm capable of putting teams out of commission when when healthy, that's exactly what'll happen soon.