• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

Showtime

lolpsych. smurf is in 11th. ELEVENTH. are you even trying to compete brah?

KIF is in 8th. guy didn't even have westbrook for a month and was holding onto jameer, might still be holding onto him, and he's in 8th. :lmao

Michael

Snatching up and holding Timmy Hardaway from time has been good to me. I snatched Eric Gordon too ;)

Brandon Knight has been amazing.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Nugs trading Mozgov to the Cavs. Dat GOAT Nurkic add about to get even better. :DwightHoward:

Y'all smurfs wish you had the waiver wire prowess that I do.

LaBrandon Aldridge

From Alex Len's Rotoworld:

Alex Len's block party continued on Wednesday with five against the Wolves, adding nine points, eight rebounds and two assists in 27 minutes.

That's 16 blocks in his last four games, and it looks like The Kraine is no longer under construction in the Suns rotation. His minutes have been on the rise with 24 on Tuesday, and tonight marked the fifth time he's played at least 24 minutes in his last five. Len is not quite the fantasy add that Rudy Gobert and Jusuf Nurkic are, but he's worth owning in all standard leagues.

WHY NOT ALL THREE? :peyton4: