WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah pretty much why I can see him being traded but I think they rather trade Smith but like you said Monroe will be easier to trade. I think if they can't find a taker on Smith (I think Houston is gonna make a run at him in a multi team deal) then they'll deal Monroe but either way I can't see the season ending and all 3 of them are on the same team. I can already see Smith being disgruntled as hell if he had to come off the bench.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Smith to me won't be traded to Houston. They've got Jack shit to trade. Less cap space, no solid picks thanks to Lin, and their prospects are weak. Morey fucked that up totally as he could have got a rondo or smith package did IMO before he went dummy this summer

Monroe on a 1-year deal is much, much easier to deal than Smoove on his contract. I'd be shocked if Monroe isn't traded. If they really wanted to keep him, they would've extended him.
Monroe can veto any deal because he took a 1 year QO, good luck sending him somewhere he doesn't want to be, let alone getting lots of talent back at that little salary

Last edited:

Brye

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler3
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Realistically how much time do you guys see Devin Harris getting this year compared to Jameer Nelson? I imagine it will have a lot to do with how they work early in the season but I felt like Harris had some pretty solid chemistry there, especially around playoff time.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Apparently Devin is coming off of the bench because Carlisle likes the chemistry he has with the 2nd unit. I assume he and Jameer will have roughly even playing time, though. Harris can play some SG if need be, something Meer cannot do.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Beal is out 2 months with a broken wrist

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm putting the starting point guard of the last 2 heat titles on the block, but i expect good compensation.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
i'm putting the starting point guard of the last 2 heat titles on the block, but i expect good compensation.
Didn't know you drafted LeBron James

Reactions: PHX

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'll be honest. with lebron gone, chalmers is practically the new lebron of the team. wade's ancient history. bosh is still a good player, but him and chalmers are the 1,2 punch that gets heat back into contention. whether u wanna say bosh is 1, and chalmers is 2, or whether u wanna say chalmers is 1, and bosh is 2, either way, chalmers is destined for stats in abundance.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
Man those NBA finals games against the Spurs must have been a big hallucination then..

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Okay maybe GA is injury cursed. One of the most consistently healthy guys in the league gets his first major injury in the NBA.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Okay maybe GA is injury cursed. One of the most consistently healthy guys in the league gets his first major injury in the NBA.
Russ team now

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Russ team now
I'm actually curious to see how a Russ led team is going to look like. KD played out of his mind when Westbrook was down last year so lets see if Westbrook can pull off the same.