WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Overall I'd grade the trade 0/10 and chico should be ashamed of himself.

Showtime

Reaction score
Kif called Dirk and Gerald Green for Westbrook garbage. The guy has like 6 point guards and isnt even willing to negotiate. Not to mention he's treating Westbrook as if he was a top 5 player. :lmao

meanwhile he's trading a soon to be bench player in Booz for fucking Kevin Martin to GA. Are you fucking serious KIF? After all your damn whining to PHX about getting screwed and you do this.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Idk if I'd go as far as to call that deal garbage but I wouldn't say he is wrong for turning that deal down since Dirk isn't superstar Dirk anymore (but still damn good) the kicker in this is as Green is gonna have to scrap for mins with how crowded the backcourt is and will have to scrap for mins at SF with PJ, Marcus Morris (at times) and TJ Warren. So yeah Green might be fucked sadly. Not really getting that Boozer/K Mart deal though esp with no Love there now.

shutupchico

Reaction score
kif u need to consult me before trades. ga lookin to rape

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Kevin Martin will be injured all year and I have 3 SG now.

Literally not helping me honestly.

Other than getting Carlos Boozer off my roster who will only piss me off.

Showtime

Reaction score
Idk if I'd go as far as to call that deal garbage but I wouldn't say he is wrong for turning that deal down since Dirk isn't superstar Dirk anymore (but still damn good) the kicker in this is as Green is gonna have to scrap for mins with how crowded the backcourt is and will have to scrap for mins at SF with PJ, Marcus Morris (at times) and TJ Warren. So yeah Green might be fucked sadly. Not really getting that Boozer/K Mart deal though esp with no Love there now.

Dirk is going to put up great, efficient stats for fantasy like he always does. He's a big that doesnt give you blocks or 10 boards a night, but he's the best stretch PF to have.

And I was willing to negotiate if he didn't want Green. fuck this smurf "that's such a garbage offer that I'm not going to bother responding" and then trades for Boozer like a moron.

Showtime

Reaction score
Kevin Martin will be injured all year and I have 3 SG now.

Literally not helping me honestly.

Other than getting Carlos Boozer off my roster who will only piss me off.

he's missed 9 games on average the last two years. i bet you told him the same shit and he ate it right up.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dirk is going to put up great, efficient stats for fantasy like he always does. He's a big that doesnt give you blocks or 10 boards a night, but he's the best stretch PF to have.

And I was willing to negotiate if he didn't want Green. fuck this smurf "that's such a garbage offer that I'm not going to bother responding" and then trades for Boozer like a moron.
I totally agree on Dirk which is why I said he is still really really good just not superstar level Dirk. But yeah wouldn't go as far as to say it was like so insulting to not even bother responding it wasn't THAT bad.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I offered him a great deal for Westbrook (imo) and haven't heard back yet...

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Looking at Monroe and/or Bledsoe offers ... Send em in

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
My best player on my team isn't just up to the highest bidder, catch up. All y'all actin' like your entitled to my team. If I see a deal I like I'll say so.

I ain't gonna apology to Showtime either, he treats me worse all the fuckin' time.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
My best player on my team isn't just up to the highest bidder, catch up. All y'all actin' like your entitled to my team. If I see a deal I like I'll say so.

I ain't gonna apology to Showtime either, he treats me worse all the fuckin' time.

?

brah I don't recall saying a thing to you and if I did it wasn't personal. Not looking for an apology, but at least be straight forward with people. Was it too much to ask for you to reply simply with: "I'm not looking to trade Westbrook right now"? Your team is full of point guards, I thought I'd ask.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

That's fine, I'd just like a response. I upped my offer and still nothin.