• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

SAIYANS

Doesn't some thing like that depend on the customer? Some people shop for a handful of things, some shop what we all see as normal, and you have some who are on government money and you see them with 3 or four over filled baskets.

shutupchico

Doesn't some thing like that depend on the customer? Some people shop for a handful of things, some shop what we all see as normal, and you have some who are on government money and you see them with 3 or four over filled baskets.

nah, i'd set the prices. if they can't afford it, they wouldn't call me, because the prices would be listed on the flyer i'd make. basically it'd be they send me the list through phone or email or whatever, i get the shit, and deliver it to their house. but yea, like if they bought up to like $150 it could be 1 price, over 150 a higher price, over 300 higher.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah always at least one but thankfully I actually got to do one where there wasn't any trolls.

PHX

Legacy Member
First deal of the season made:
PSYCH gets my:
#5, #61, #89 and #136 overall picks
I Get his:
#14, #43, #70, #99 overall picks