WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What's funnier is you saying fuck Kanter after 1 day

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That was a try out and well yeah lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
what' sfunny is psych's team. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

laughing at your team btw. wtf is it supposed to be? what are you trying to build? what you trying to win? lol nothing? because that's what i see.

Showtime

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, not wanting Westbrook is selfish. The guy has had 3 surgeries on one knee in less than an 8 month span. That's some damn drastic stuff no matter how you slice it. You need to see how he comes back and if he will hurt that knee again or the good one for compensating for the other.

And let's talk Melo vs. Love. Loves been in the league for going on 7 years, getting numbers that only hold water and help fantasy teams. He hasn't sniffed a winning record, 31 wins for all the big numbers he gets is his ceiling. Blake got 32 without cp3. Melo before this year has helped a team be in the playoffs every year, finish over 500 every year, and it's proven. Nuggets had 8 straight losing seasons before drafting, 7.5 straight winning ones after. Knicks were only 2 games over 500 when they dealt for him, and no one forced Folan to hop on a plane and be a dumbass, he chose that. Melo didn't hold him at gunpoint and say give up 5 guys for me. He damn sure didnt tell the dumbass pick up the option on Billups Nd then amnesty him a week later to sign Chandler this eliminating the chance to shed Amare. But he did tell those Knicks, Dantoni, in fact as Lin notes in his documentary play the kid when Dantoni didn't even want to use him. Melo did help the Knicks make the playoffs after multiple losing years of a drought. Melo between the two is the better post up player, better defender, the better proven winner, and the only one who has proven he can make a team relevant in this league, while Love has only proven Rambis right when he said he's a stat padder more concerned with a box score who will go out his way to steal rebounds and protect his numbers than keep a offensive set or defensive rotation going which is why he always benched him.

You might want to look up some history or some shit that shows things in the only column that matters in the real league - W/L in the team column which Loves numbers have always meant Jack shit too. No body with sense maxes that damn loser. He didn't help a team win in college, Melo did. He was a glorified Lattener in the redeem team while Melo was a star who helped win medals. In the nba he's helped make every team he's been on an over 500 playoff team before his year, while Loves best hasn't even equaled the leadership of Blake griffins. Fuck off with the bs and miss me with your waning fuckery and delusions of fantasy numbers Love gets helping in the real world son

this is also one of the dumbest posts i've ever heard.

hey guys who wants mr. i don't give a fuck about winning on my team aka Melo on their teams? Put up on your hands if you want him as a first option. Put up your hands if you think this smurf can lead a team to the championship? What's that? No one thinks he can? Because he can;t? Because he's fucking garbage and PSYCH only likes him because he knows nothing about actually basketball and only understands the scoring aspect and can look at stats all day while still being awful at fantasy. That's what i fucking though too.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So you still have no data or stats to show Love as a winner :DB2:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
what' sfunny is psych's team. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

laughing at your team btw. wtf is it supposed to be? what are you trying to build? what you trying to win? lol nothing? because that's what i see.
And won't matter, 8 seed and you're gone remember

Reactions: LaBrandon Aldridge

Showtime

Reaction score
smurf if I go then I'll go out like Jordan. Don't worry about me as I'll go out as a champion either way.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Holy fucking shit

I haven't checked this thread in over 24 hours because I stopped getting alerts about new posts. What the fuck?

Showtime

Reaction score
lol smurf calling my post dumb when he can't even keep track of a thread without alerts. how about that SUPER TEAM you have there, brandon? oh wait. :HHH3:

shutupchico

Reaction score
fuck the lakers, but i'm about to make this bitch marshall the hottest commodity on the market.

Showtime

Reaction score
there's a bad spelling thing? god damn, chico is going to have 200+ of those by the end of the year.

actually we're all probably going to have 200+ negative ratings by the end of the year. these things basically just allow us to HATE each other even more. ;D

also my team continues to die. STOP IT.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I hope this trade fixes my team or I'm screwed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So guessing aid is back now running his own team?

Notorious

Reaction score
I hadn't seen Aid on WF in a while so he was probably just away for the holidays.