WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
No one believes in me O8r1h.png

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You don't seem like a NEXT LEVEL guy, man. I see you as like, an average fan, in a league full of avid guys.

My Owner rankings, since we were on the subject previously:

1. Ghetto Anthony
2. Sal
3. Mak
4. Aid
5. Me
6. PSYCH
7. Notorious
8. Showtime
9. Chico
10. Stacks
11. IYF
12. Ben
13. KIF
14. BRJP

Last season's rankings obviously don't reflect this, but this is on a scale of who I'd trust to run a team the most.

shutupchico

Reaction score
easily the dumbest post i've ever seen u make, has to be trollin.

shutupchico

Reaction score
to put yourself, psych, and notorious above me is laughable

shutupchico

Reaction score
my rankings, and i'm gonna leave myself out for obvious reasons, and the rookies because i've never seen them play.

1. mak
2. sal/ga
3. iyf
4. st
5. big red
6. psych
7. brandon
8. ben
9. notorious
10. kif

shutupchico

Reaction score
how could u put ga 1, and me 9 when we have identical records? i make moves when i need to make them. trading a lot for the hell of it doesn't make u a good owner. i use the wire plenty when i see someone's hot, and someone on my team is slippin, or injured. if anything, wouldn't making less moves make u a better owner? that means u did the job right in the first place. let's look at the seasons. first year i was a rookie, didn't have a clue, but learned as i went along. that's pretty much the lost season anyway. 2nd year i sat on top of the league all season and finished first in the standings only to be bested by mak in the finals. i had injuries, and lots of dnp's by the finals, but i probably didn't handle it right and deserved to lose. third year another great draft, and was a lock for another trip to the finals. in the first month of the season, i lose my 2nd and 3rd round picks for the season. u can't script that. still made the playoffs, and was leading ga till the last day. last year i gambled by drafting bynum. i took the risk because i knew if it panned out, i'd be good to go, and i'm a firm believer, in pg, center first 2 rounds, he was the best there was to offer. and who would've thought he'd sit out the whole season? i fucked up. after the draft, i was pegged by everyone to finish last, but stayed in 5th all season, even with injury after injury. st, who crushed everyone else, beat me by a hair. notorious ahead of me? what's he done in this league? i know he was only here a year but he didn't even make the playoffs. u traded your high picks for a bunch of 3rd rounders, and u practically quit last season, c'mon man. psych, well he moves his pieces around like checkers, not chess.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I don't think I'm #1... I give that to Mak for sure.

I've abused the big man advantage for the past 3 years and I sit on injured players wayyyy too much.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
how could u put ga 1, and me 9 when we have identical records? i make moves when i need to make them. trading a lot for the hell of it doesn't make u a good owner. i use the wire plenty when i see someone's hot, and someone on my team is slippin, or injured. if anything, wouldn't making less moves make u a better owner? that means u did the job right in the first place. let's look at the seasons. first year i was a rookie, didn't have a clue, but learned as i went along. that's pretty much the lost season anyway. 2nd year i sat on top of the league all season and finished first in the standings only to be bested by mak in the finals. i had injuries, and lots of dnp's by the finals, but i probably didn't handle it right and deserved to lose. third year another great draft, and was a lock for another trip to the finals. in the first month of the season, i lose my 2nd and 3rd round picks for the season. u can't script that. still made the playoffs, and was leading ga till the last day. last year i gambled by drafting bynum. i took the risk because i knew if it panned out, i'd be good to go, and i'm a firm believer, in pg, center first 2 rounds, he was the best there was to offer. and who would've thought he'd sit out the whole season? i fucked up. after the draft, i was pegged by everyone to finish left, but stayed in 5th all season, even with injury after injury. st, who crushed everyone else, beat me by a hair. notorious ahead of me? what's he done in this league? i know he was only here a year but he didn't even make the playoffs. u traded your high picks for a bunch of 3rd rounders, and u practically quit last season, c'mon man. psych, well he moves his pieces around like checkers, not chess.

PSYCH?!

PSYCH?!?!

PSYCH?!?!?!?!

PSYCH, IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
UPDATE:

1. Chico
2. Sal
3. Mak
4. Aid
5. Me
6. PSYCH
7. Notorious
8. Showtime
9. GA
10. Stacks
11. IYF
12. Ben
13. KIF
14. BRJP

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol'd. i'm not saying i'm the best. i mean it's obvious mak deserves the spot now, and then there's a few of us of us who could slide in at the 2 spot and it'd make sense, but it's not clear cut. notorious though? how do u validate that 1?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
In hindsight, you're probably right. Not like any of this means anything at all, tho.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea, i know. i'm just saying for the sake of discussion. got a long time till the seaosn begins. plus, u opened up the can of worms.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I've got Fantasy Baseball & Football to hold me over, so I'll be fine. Fantasy Baseball is the GOAT, btw.