WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And I think he has the talent to meet the challenge personally. I liked his game going back to college

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yall smurfs suck at fantasy doe

my team needs a couple adjustments but overall GOAT

Reminecent of my 11-12 team towards the end...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Brandon has a very good core of bigs and has two of the best ones in all of that bunch in Horford and Marc but you do have him beat in depth obviously.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
14/8/2 Marc Gasol who is worth more than Nene and Paul Pierce (lol) is better than Paul fucking Millsap? LaMarcus Aldridge? Hell Chris Bosh?

I can't wait until Millsap steals all the boards from Horford like he did with Al Jefferson. That was a headache for me last year. :)

shutupchico

Reaction score
gasols better than all them. i'm assuming your lol was @ pierce(because he's a washed up bum)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah don't know why Marc's value needs to keep being explained. He is a big man who can rack up assist (hardly will find any bigs who can get 4 assist a game), steals, blocks, rebounds and awesome %'s. Millsap idk depends on how he does with his new team but wouldn't rank him above Marc and LMA I'll admit you can say he is better since he is a much better scoring big man and has great %'s but it is debatable and Bosh come on man lol.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
It's true career average 14/8/2 is better than LaMarcus Aldridge 21/9/1. You're correct chico.

And no my lol was @ Pierce averaging about 18 PPG for the last 10 years but suddenly he's turning into a 9/2 player. Just like Tim Duncan was washed up last year. And Dirk was washed up last year.

Players talents deteriorate so fast in the NBA!

shutupchico

Reaction score
:kobe: Chico say my smurf ain't bout that life:

Years ago, upon returning from the horror flick Saw II, Bryant described for Lakers trainer Gary Vitti a scene in which a victim awakens to find a contraption locked around his neck lined with nails pointed at his head. A videotape explains that the victim can unlock the device with a key, but it has been surgically implanted behind his right eye, and he can only extract it with a scalpel. He has a minute before it closes over his face and kills him. "I think I could get that key," Bryant said.

"I believe you," Vitti replied.

Team PSYCH gon give him some Vicks, Tussin, and Ice for that Achilles fool :kobe2:

i don't have time for that shit man, i'm trying to run practice over here. we just had a 48 minute scrimmage, and would u believe it, AK 47 broke wilts scoring record with 103 points. i knew he was great, but who could expect history to be made like that? if u see a picture of him holding a piece of paper up with 103 written on it, u know where it came from. also flew under the radar, because of AK 47's groundbreaking day, but the building block aka lil cousy(bradley) had 30 dimes, and only 1 turnover. in my opinion, that turnover was al jeffersons, but i'm not gonna argue with the score keepers. he was happy with the performance, but said there's still improvement to be made.

shutupchico

Reaction score
It's true career average 14/8/2 is better than LaMarcus Aldridge 21/9/1. You're correct chico.

And no my lol was @ Pierce averaging about 18 PPG for the last 10 years but suddenly he's turning into a 9/2 player. Just like Tim Duncan was washed up last year. And Dirk was washed up last year.

u could argue that aldridge is as good as gasol. that's a coin flip, but gasols better than the rest. lol @ pierce

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yeah don't know why Marc's value needs to keep being explained. He is a big man who can rack up assist (hardly will find any bigs who can get 4 assist a game), steals, blocks, rebounds and awesome %'s. Millsap idk depends on how he does with his new team but wouldn't rank him above Marc and LMA I'll admit you can say he is better since he is a much better scoring big man and has great %'s but it is debatable and Bosh come on man lol.

It doesn't need to be explained. He's 14/8/2...that's not amazing, bro.

Millsap gets 3 APG...and 1.5 SPG... Can see him playing closer to his 10-11 campaign this year. 17/8/3/1/1.5 with great FG%. But I guess 14/8/4/2 > than that?

Bosh 17/7/1.5/53% incredibly close to Gasol, especially if you don't give a shit about assists (like me).

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

He was the first option in all of those years won't be the case in Brooklyn playing with Deron, Brook and Joe. Not so much he is washed up he is just in a fucked situation fantasy wise cause they all cap his value. He should have good %'s but his he def won't be scoring 18 ppg and will have to be more of a spot up shooter than a ball handler.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ga takes my psychology use to a whole new level. motherfucker is lol'ing like anybody with 1% of brain would trade gasol for nene and pierce