WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Lmao skip/stephen a. Talking about how Kobe gonna be top 10 player and Wall not even being top 25 and they're right...but That trade was rape guys

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Kobe 1st round pick pau has never put up less than 2nd...LA first round value, Wall COULD put up 2nd round value. But it was a dick move right chico? Fuck yourself.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Kobe 1st round pick pau has never put up less than 2nd...LA first round value, Wall COULD put up 2nd round value. But it was a dick move right chico? Fuck yourself.

yea, it was. let's not forget u originally wanted mark too, and would've taken him had had others not called u out on how shit it was. i don't give a fuck about your trade anymore, but don't keep bringing it up acting like it was a fair deal. yahoo has kobe at 44, espn 48 for a reason. pau averages out to 44 too between yahoo and espn. these aren't morons ranking the players. until they prove otherwise, they're 4th round value. so shut the fuck up about it till they do.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
Stop hatin' on GA, he took years of studyin' the league and used the draft against PSYCH, the only person I can blame is PSYCH for havin' to have his precious Laker players. I could pull the same bullshit for Harden right now if that would make you folks happier?

I think everyone is jealous that they didn't take KOBE just to screw PYSCH over at this point, it was a great strategy.

get the fuck out of here. it wasnt even his strategy, he copied what I did from last year even though he bitched all year long about it last year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
yea, it was. let's not forget u originally wanted mark too, and would've taken him had had others not called u out on how shit it was. i don't give a fuck about your trade anymore, but don't keep bringing it up acting like it was a fair deal. yahoo has kobe at 44, espn 48 for a reason. pau averages out to 44 too between yahoo and espn. these aren't morons ranking the players. until they prove otherwise, they're 4th round value. so shut the fuck up about it till they do.
If yahoo and espn were smart kobe wouldn't have been ranked a second round guy the year before while point up 6th overall value in both leagues

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

Would have still been a fair deal if I had gotten Marc b/c I was giving up 2 more players you jackass.

You're the one constantly bringing it up calling it a dick move and going as far as PMing me crying.

lol @ defending ESPN/Yahoo's rankings of players when they have Ricky Rubio as a 2nd round pick this year. Jesus fuck dude.

Kobe 27/6/6
Pau 17+/10/1.5

Wall 18/7/4
LaMarcus 21/9/1.2

Seriously go dunk your head in sand. The 2 for 2 is fair and you're going off pure speculation that fucking KOBE BRYANT of all people is gonna be a pussy and average 14/4/2 and retire mid-season. Holy shit.

get the fuck out of here. it wasnt even his strategy, he copied what I did from last year even though he bitched all year long about it last year.

Cause your trade was absolute rape but we didn't overturn it because we don't do that in this--- nevermind.

Can't wait to retire.

shutupchico

Reaction score
hey shithead, u originally tried to get mark gasol too. a dick move. u wouldn't have gotten as much flack about the final trade, if u didn't start it off so awful. there's a reason none of us boston fans took rondo. u don't think we want rondo on our team? the guys coming off a serious injury, and how the fuck could anyone know what to expect when he gets back? expounded by the losing situation in boston, they could go back to resting him after he comes back for a month or 2... it's the same situation with kobe. i think pau is 3rd round value though, just like i think wall is 1st. i brought your trade up the day of the fucking trade. you're on here now talking some nonsense about skip fuckin bayless. get the fuck outta here.

SAL

Reaction score
We're calling a trade offer that was made (presumably not at gunpoint) a dick move now? Jesus christ any league like this is all about getting competitive advantages. YOU'RE ALL TURNIN INTO COMMIES.

And stop trying to help PSYCH out everybody. He's not Blue. He chooses to be stupid about Kobe. GA's the same way about David Lee but he wouldn't take a trade offer from me last year unless he thought it would help his team. If PSYCH wants to be a fuckbutt, I see no reason to help him.

What I'm trying to say is who wants Kemba Walker

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The lakers have missed the playoffs 5 times in their history. They never shut down for a pick. And a guy doesn't bust his ass for an Oct/Nov return when he could've been allowed medically to sit till April 14. By all accounts what you say Chico doesn't make sense given team or player. Heck you've called out the wrong injury 20x and went as far as PSN messaging me about it being a bad deal. Kobe's been in the 25/5/5 club since 2000 and that's rounding down.

It it wasn't like we the 7 guys in the deal couldn't be projected at

Kobe - 25/5/5/1
Pau - 18/10/4/1
Marc - 15/8/4/2
Wall - 19/7/4/2
Pierce - 14/5/3
Nene - 12/8/3/1
Aldridge - 18/8/1

We're calling a trade offer that was made (presumably not at gunpoint) a dick move now? Jesus christ any league like this is all about getting competitive advantages. YOU'RE ALL TURNIN INTO COMMIES.

And stop trying to help PSYCH out everybody. He's not Blue. He chooses to be stupid about Kobe. GA's the same way about David Lee but he wouldn't take a trade offer from me last year unless he thought it would help his team. If PSYCH wants to be a fuckbutt, I see no reason to help him.

What I'm trying to say is who wants Kemba Walker
How much for Kemba?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh well, GA got wall and LA. I got kobe, Melo, and Gordy to win the small cats without losing too much rebounding tbh as Kobe and Melo each hover around 6-8, while KG and Gordy should be good for about 15 between them.

I was was never winning blocks or fg% anyhow, and treb being gone is a blessing

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I wanted David Lee so bad. Was heartbroken when he came off the board 2 picks before me...

4RMFD.png

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea, i msg'd u on ps3 to tell u u made a shit deal, that's going far? remember when u went on different forums to tell people who didn't even know who i was, that i was a ball hog, and crying/lying about a bunch of other shit? that was going far. i also pm'd ga 1 line because i didn't wanna hurt feelings, don't see how that's crying. i thought u said yourself u have mental problems, psych? and everyone is confusing kobe's injury, but bottom line, the achilles tear is a bad one. i don't care about the trade anymore, if u don't know by now, i get hot over bad trades for a day, and then get over it, but if ga keeps trying to justify it(people normally do that when they feel guilty) and telling me to fuck myself, then i'll say something back.