WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He and Bennett are both 76
Mclemore is a 72
Zeller a 68

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Some leaked 2k14 ratings

POINT GUARD
92 - Derrick Rose (0)
91 - Russell Westbrook (+1)
90 - Rajon Rondo (+1)
88 - Stephen Curry (0)
85 - John Wall (0)
81 - Steve Nash (+1)

SHOOTING GUARD
93 - Kobe Bryant (-2)
89 - James Harden (+1)
88 - Paul George (+5)
82 - Monta Ellis (-1)
80 - Jamal Crawford (+1)
76 - Klay Thompson (+1)

SMALL FORWARD
99 - LeBron James (0)
94 - Kevin Durant (-1)
92 - Carmelo Anthony (-1)
76 - Evan Turner (-6)
76 - Harrison Barnes (+1)

POWER FORWARD
81 - Pau Gasol (0)

CENTER
83 - Marc Gasol (-2)
81 - Roy Hibbert (+2)
81 - Brook Lopez (0)
75 - Chris Kaman (-1)
72 - Nerlens Noel (ROOKIE)
Wtf at Nash going up instead of down, Marc not only not being higher but being lower is criminal, Durant should have stayed the same if anything same with Melo. Paul George is spot on, Curry should be a 90 easily, Harden should be 90, Rondo going up makes no sense, :lol: at Turner taking a big hit and I think Klay should be a little higher.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'd assume he's probably the highest rated Magic player, then. Maybe Harris is up there, too.
Think Vucevic should be the highest rated at like 80 or something like that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I did laugh . Kobe went down, Pau stayed even, and Nash went up. By all means I'd expect Kobe to go up a point after his last season stats looking at Russ, Rondo, and Rose injuries. I would have Nash go down. And I would keep Pau even but make him a C

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Think Vucevic should be the highest rated at like 80 or something like that.

IDK, I think he'll be in the low 70's. Not that he doesn't deserve a higher rating, but even when he was a monster, he was still like a 68 after updates. I think the entire team will be in the 70's, though. Jameer/Vuc/Oladipo/Harkless/Harris/Davis all mid-70's, Nicholson low 70's to high 60's, O'Quinn like 67, etc...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I did laugh . Kobe went down, Pau stayed even, and Nash went up. By all means I'd expect Kobe to go up a point after his last season stats looking at Russ, Rondo, and Rose injuries. I would have Nash go down. And I would keep Pau even but make him a C
I knew Kobe would take a light hit only cause he is a year older and coming off injury but for him to go down but Nash go up after he dealt with his injuries and is retirement bound it just doesn't make sense. Was fully expecting Steve to be like a 78.

IDK, I think he'll be in the low 70's. Not that he doesn't deserve a higher rating, but even when he was a monster, he was still like a 68 after updates. I think the entire team will be in the 70's, though. Jameer/Vuc/Oladipo/Harkless/Harris/Davis all mid-70's, Nicholson low 70's to high 60's, O'Quinn like 67, etc...
Yeah probably right just felt like he did enough to be the 80 overall of the team or at least a high 70.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I would've been cool with Kobe going down but Nash going up is random. I also don't see how Rondo went up wi that injury, and him having worst stats when broken down last year. I expected at worst Kobe 94, Nash 77, and Pau a 80 C. Shocked Melo went down after last year, but I et KD dropping by one after those playoffs without Westbrook.

Why wasnt Wall raised? His jumper went from 28%'to 38% and he closed so strong. I expected him, Parker, Conley, and Curry to go up, and for Rondo, Deron, and Paul to all go down

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I would've been cool with Kobe going down but Nash going up is random. I also don't see how Rondo went up wi that injury, and him having worst stats when broken down last year. I expected at worst Kobe 94, Nash 77, and Pau a 80 C. Shocked Melo went down after last year, but I et KD dropping by one after those playoffs without Westbrook.

Why wasnt Wall raised? His jumper went from 28%'to 38% and he closed so strong. I expected him, Parker, Conley, and Curry to go up, and for Rondo, Deron, and Paul to all go down
Wall didn't play like half the year so it makes sense that he did enough to stay even but obviously not enough to get a raise.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
There's the Rondo thing though when it comes to Wall, as it makes no sense for him to improve when he played at a lower level than he played before, is coming off knee surgery, and is on a team where he will struggle.

Also not too happy with Rose retaining his number after a year off of ball

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Sam Amico is reporting that Andrew Bynum (knees) is not expected to participate in training camp or play in the preseason for the Cavaliers.

Here we go again. Bynum, who missed all of last season with numerous knee issues and only made it through one practice, doesn't sound close to being ready for game action. We weren't really expecting any miracles, but given all the time he's had to get right, the news is disappointing. The Cavs are determined to keep Bynum out of uniform until he's fully healthy, and while that could be as soon as opening night (Oct. 30), he's going to be extremely rusty when he does eventually play. At this point, you're probably better off letting someone else draft him.

JFC

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I feel for anybody who takes him in the draft.

Notorious

Reaction score
Why should Rose & Rondo's ratings go down? Sure they had major injuries but we've yet to see their play decline on the court. Just because they, more specifically Rose has been out for a while doesn't mean their attributes should go down.

Showtime

Reaction score
bynum is literally getting paid millions to do nothing and it's disgusting.