WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Damn failures on my team last night cost me my winning streak smh. At least it was to a good team good matchup Notorious.

Reactions: SAIYANS

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:hhh3:Cutting this shit to 12 teams when I get power. Not even hearing the bs of how the next 2 magical team adds will be ready and willing full time participants. Cutting Stax and Aid off based on this year and keeping the 11 minus Showtime who will be retired

Why? Because I'll be the authority :HHH3:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's not a dictatorship PSYCH so everything will be discussed as usual. Hope GA pulls a Mark Henry so you don't murder the league.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I said cut 2 teams because they likely wouldn't be active ... Don't preach to me.
I said cut 2 teams because they likely wouldn't be active ... Don't preach to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And this is why the whole bet you and ST have is pointless cause last thing we need is to lose active members.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
STANDINGS:

63hyM.png

RECAP:
I raped, etc.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The laziness is strong.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nothing we can do about aid/stax now. Best bet is just let them be they are both equally shitty and in seperate divisions so the schedule balances. Next year I would imagine we will make the switch to 12. But not my call.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It's not a dictatorship PSYCH so everything will be discussed as usual. Hope GA pulls a Mark Henry so you don't murder the league.
Not a dictatorship, just saying this is like a boardroom, once David retires, Adams vote holds more weight.

And you know 14 teams is bs in reality, it was bs this year, it was bs last year, and bs the year before because we always end up with 2 inactive ass teams. Cwalker, Kif, and Showtime have been great replacing the likes of Seb, Swag, and P1 but it doesn't change the fact that it still is a 12 team league. It would improve parity. It would give each conference 6 teams and more depth. We would have active users, and we wouldn't be bitching or have smurf shit like Sal taking advantage of a depleted team and then choosing to set lineups after padding his fuckign stat count thus not giving other teams buys vs the like of pimpin, baler, switch, and now aid and stax who don't care.

12 teams is a must, contraction is necessary over expansion which is just some pie in the sky bs that hasn't panned out 3 straight years. We are just talking the same league minus stax and aid which is a win for all involved because we all are active anyhow, and all our teams improve with their players. Three strike rule at play, and 14 has struck the fuck out .

As for me and Showtime, it's about pride lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LaBrandon Aldridge

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Its unfortunate we cannot literally contract their teams from the league now and have a mini-draft for their players.

Actually who knows. I can't check right now, but if the schedule is editable it could be possible. Could change it so they face each other every week and their would be opponents just face eachother instead. That would make the schedule this year less balanced, but that could be an easy fix if I just calculated the strength of everyones remaining schedule to decide the contraction draft order. Harder remaining schedule = higher draft pick. I dunno it is food for thought. Both of those teams aree essentially out of playoff contention anyways.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Eh nvm. Lebron James would be up for grabs. Whoever got lucky and had the hardest strength of schedule would prob win the league. I mean fuck imagine if ST got Lebron too.

SAL

Reaction score
I'm not taking part next season if notPSYCH is the commissioner.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm not taking part next season if notPSYCH is the commissioner.
You will bend over shut up and like it

SAL

Reaction score
No, I really shouldn't, especially if there's any risk I'll pull some "smurf shit" that you can invent and talk about for 3 years.

Reactions: SAIYANS