WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
How will that prove your point? Is your point that the Thunder are worse without Westbrook than they are with him? Because I'm pretty sure 100% of people agree with you on that.

We've really never seen Durant miss significant time and Westbrook left on his own. When Durant did miss 5 games or so a few seasons ago both James Harden & Jeff Green were still on the team. Whether the Thunder "struggle" or not for these next 6 weeks without Westbrook won't prove anything you said as we've never seen the Thunder play with just Westbrook.

Looks like we'll wait until the day Durant goes down then I guess. Idc, I'm pretty sure on this point, more than most points because it makes sense from a basketball perspective than a team without a play maker would be worse off than a team without it's main scorer. It's easier to make up for scoring than it is play making.

Notorious

Reaction score
But Durant isn't just any scorer. He's the best scorer in the NBA. At least in my opinion, I think it's much harder to replace the best scorer in the NBA than it is to replace someone who's an average playmaker at best.

But really it all depends on the makeup of the team. For a team like say the Celtics, losing their best playmaker in Rondo is much more significant than losing our best scorer in Jeff Green. However, to a team like the Knicks, losing Raymond Felton isn't nearly as big of a deal as losing Carmelo Anthony.

Reactions: Showtime

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'd take durant over westbrook without hesitation. never thought of westbrook as a playmaker before, although i guess making a play for yourself is still being a playmaker, so i guess he is.

Showtime

Reaction score
I dont understand why he's an average playmaker? Because he doesn't get 11 assists a game? Playmaking isn't about passing, it's about getting people open and he does one of the best jobs of it. He also was averaging 9.2 assists a game in his last 10 games which is one of the best marks in the league. Oh well, keep underrating Westbrook, I'll love that smurf forever.

Notorious

Reaction score
Well if only guys who can get 11 assists a game were considered good playmakers then CP3 and a healthy Rondo would be the only quality playmakers in the league.

Westbrook has improved his playmaking over the last few years but I just have trouble calling him a good playmaker. Too many times does he play selfishly and make terrible decisions. But it's all objective for what defines a great playmaker, so whatever.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I may not have Horford anymore, but at least I have GIANNIS!

16 points, 10 boards, and assist, and 3 blocks from my SF. :kane2:

shutupchico

Reaction score
turns out psych was right on ga's team taking a hit.... beal just went down, carried off the court.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kd is not that great a scorer. It comes easy because Russ is out there. He's great just not maintaining his percentages without Russ. He's very much like Melon without Russ, like early this year in the first two games where he shot awful

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well if only guys who can get 11 assists a game were considered good playmakers then CP3 and a healthy Rondo would be the only quality playmakers in the league.

Westbrook has improved his playmaking over the last few years but I just have trouble calling him a good playmaker. Too many times does he play selfishly and make terrible decisions. But it's all objective for what defines a great playmaker, so whatever.
If Westbrook wasn't that aggressive Durant gets doubled a lot more

Reactions: Showtime

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Showtime

Reaction score
lol my team is too good even without Westbrook.
4D1FzLq.png

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
God fucking damn it I just added PERO FUCKING ANTIC to my team. If I take a leave of absence from this forum, assume I'm dead.