WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hayward may have went 1/17 today, but before you even think about saying Felton and Joe for him to me, I want you to take that offer, shine it up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up you clam chowder chocolate cereal loving monkey ass

shutupchico

Reaction score
Hayward may have went 1/17 today, but before you even think about saying Felton and Joe for him to me, I want you to take that offer, shine it up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up you clam chowder chocolate cereal loving monkey ass

i was gonna say hayward, and hill for them actually...

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Tobias and Big Baby practiced today, Chico. Say goodbye to this Arron Afflalo, and hello to the old one.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Tobias and Big Baby practiced today, Chico. Say goodbye to this Arron Afflalo, and hello to the old one.

afflalo's not a keyboard, man, that big piece of shit won't put a dent in his production. and tobias is just another witness to the GOAT to ever wear a magic jersey, besides maybe nick anderson.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
This wigga Hayward fucking with me .... 1/17

but Melo, that's my smurf mayne ... 30pts and 18rebs

LMAO IT'S TRUE

5oHeJ.png

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You're fn senile. Aside from this game, Hawayard's been better and more efficent easily

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Tonight was Oladipo's first efficient game of the season (well the NOP game was over the 0.00 threshold I guess) according to BBM...which surprises me cuz he still turned the fucking ball over 9000 times.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
u jelly he got PG designation and is starting now? He's gonna be beast.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
75% sure he was only starting to match up with Miami. Maxiell chasing Battier around is no bueno (Vaughn had Harkless @ PF). Big Baby and Tobias are returning soon, which'll shake everything up. We'll see what happens then.