WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They were painfully honest about Nash in the preseason. Pau said he feared he would get hurt and couldn't be effective because of his back, and that's why he couldn't practice. Farmar said he was going to be taking the lion share of the minutes and use Nash as a tutor as he knows Nash wouldn't play b2b or big minutes. Blake said he needs to get healthy and get right. Meeks was outright cold and said he had a good career when asked about him.

And Kobe wouldn't practice let along play if he thought he was going to be ass like Deron, Rose, Nash, and KG

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Off topic, but Mak I know you've went to mania. When do they sell Axxess tickets?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Showtime prob has 2nd best team in the league

Brandon
ST

imo

MARTIN, DURANT, WESTBROKE

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
BEN should use this as his sig:

5kyPF.jpg

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
My team made zero sense this week and Curry, Lopez, DeRozan and Lin all played WELL above what they should have. Chalk it up as a really unlucky week.

I mean look at Lin for example

Points in games prior to the start of this week:

This week:

lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
Lin is coming into his role better and feeling more comfortable. They're also using him better now than they were before and actually letting him handle the ball instead of just play as a spot up shooter(which he's already improved at) which takes away his main strength, which is creating off the dribble.

Harden missing games also helped a bunch.

lol o wait you know nothing about actual basketball and just look at stats/trends to come to conclusions. :lol:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I hear ya, brother. That's the shit that made me lose to Chico. Vitor dominates for one week, during my matchup w/ Chico, then is out of the rotation the next.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Taking offers for John Wall.

Want him gone.

Lin is coming into his role better and feeling more comfortable. They're also using him better now than they were before and actually letting him handle the ball instead of just play as a spot up shooter(which he's already improved at) which takes away his main strength, which is creating off the dribble.

Harden missing games also helped a bunch.

lol o wait you know nothing about actual basketball and just look at stats/trends to come to conclusions.
happy0051.gif

Dat unnecessary personal attack at the end. Consider this your first warning Showtime. This is an anti-bullying league.