WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What's aids name on wf?

Fucking Dantoni, fucking with the fucking lineups all the fucking time, that fucking dumb fucker
lol probably the most unfriendly team fantasy wise I can remember due to Dantoni having no idea what he wants to do with it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He's like a fucking kid with a bunch of toys

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
BIG AL is scoring like a GOD, but I swear the dude forgot to crash the boards these last couple of games.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sad to see McBob had a death in the family.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If Dantoni doesn't give the predator 24 minutes a night at least I suggest he be welcomed to a blanket party outside staples

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What do you guys think of the Knicks-Nuggets deal they are talking about during the game? Shumpert for Faried negotiations have begun as Shaw doesn't like Faried as much as his other bigs.

I like it personally. The nuggets need an actual SG with size and they have more than enough bigs without Faried who isn't a game changer for them. The Knicks need the presence when they got two geriatrics, pasta primo, and a hurt Tyson

shutupchico

Reaction score
better trade for the knicks, they need a player like faried more than denver needs another guard. big al putting up his normal numbers tonight... 22/11/2 blocks. good to have a player like that who isn't too much of a pussy to actually get a rebound.

Showtime

Reaction score
the trade makes sense for neither as they have more pressing needs than what they're going for. Denver needs a legit center rather than having a center by committee(this isn't fucking football, 3 bad centers=3 bad centers) and Knicks...well Knicks need everything and a total rebuild that will never happen.

Also I got the only Laker worth a shit as he'll be the only consistent laker for the next two weeks when it comes to production and minutes. Hopefully past 2 weeks too. :kobe:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
nuggets have guards but they are all pg size

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I like it, for the most part. I don't like that it's probably take minutes away from Wilson in Denver, but they can afford to give Faried up since Shaw likes Hickson more, and Arthur has always been a solid backup big. For NY, I like how it looks when Chandler is healthy, with a Melo/Faried/Chandler frontcourt, but I really don't like Faried playing minutes @ Center in the meantime. Between Faried/Bargs/Martin, that's 3 guys who have no business playing C, who are forced to.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Perfect trade imo more so for the Knicks as they need a guy like Faired bad. Woodson would appreciate Faired with how hard he plays every possession esp how much they are hurting in the front court.

Showtime

Reaction score
TaTdV.gif

Whoa, that's the same reaction I had during finals week when Lebron sat out all your games.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
It takes a lot of skill to draft the best PG in the NBA in the 5th round of the draft, but I did it. :kobe:

shutupchico

Reaction score
was looking like it was gonna be a good night, then ibaka gets ejected in the first half over some bullshit. needed those blocks too. also, all pro joe is on the block. i'm not looking to get a great player for him, just someone along the lines of al horford, a solid player to round out my bench.