WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Not only did he add Granger, but he also wasted an add by dropping Mozgov for Biyombo, then dropping Biyombo for Granger mere hours later. Such skill.

that's wasting 2 adds, jackass, which doesn't even matter because i won't be using anymore anyway. only thing i've done this year is make my team better. upgrading splitter with hawes, and ak47 with afflalo was the most even trade, with the most lopsided outcome, meaning smartest trade. upgrading ta with mkg, upgrading luke with JORDAN, and now bringing in the guy who was always one of the top fantasy guys when healthy(and he's back 100% now). it's like i just finished writing the book on how to be a great gm, go put in your preorder.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Well, you WASTED one, since you added Biyombo (for what reason, I don't know) with the intent to play him, but then dropped him right after, effectively wasting one add on him since he never played a game for you. He essentially was never on your roster. Though, it can argued that even having Danny Granger on your roster is a waste of a spot. He's not doing anything this year, especially with how Stephenson is playing.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'm on another intellectual level, man. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but the way I have to dumb down my posts so you can comprehend what I'm saying makes it sound like that. :hhh3:

shutupchico

Reaction score
Well, you WASTED one, since you added Biyombo (for what reason, I don't know) with the intent to play him, but then dropped him right after, effectively wasting one add on him since he never played a game for you. He essentially was never on your roster. Though, it can argued that even having Danny Granger on your roster is a waste of a spot. He's not doing anything this year, especially with how Stephenson is playing.

i also added mozgov too, he didn't play either. stevenson isn't half the talent granger is. anytime he does something good, i feel like it's luck. he's a hard worker, i'll give him that. granger put up 1st round fantasy production for years, and 3rd round in his last active year. he missed last year with an injury, but supposedly he's 100% now, so i feel like it's a gamble worth taking. stevenson will take the hit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Deshawn Stevenson is not but Lance Stephenson who actually plays in Indy is

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Stevenson is rolling right now and Granger gonna have to deal with coming off the bench to not fuck up what they got going right now. Have thought ever since George started emerging that they needed to trade Granger and now it is even more evident with how much Stevenson is emerging too.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Deshawn Stevenson is not but Lance Stephenson who actually plays in Indy is

yea, i haven't watched the pacers at all this year. watched a lot last year though, and he was clearly the weak link making a lot of boneheaded decisions, and jacking up dumb shits. i guess he's toned that down now though, and turned himself into a player. still, this is granger we're talking about here, the master of production.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i would consider moving afflalo, but i'd want a big return obviously.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
yea, i haven't watched the pacers at all this year. watched a lot last year though, and he was clearly the weak link making a lot of boneheaded decisions, and jacking up dumb shits. i guess he's toned that down now though, and turned himself into a player. still, this is granger we're talking about here, the master of FG% rape.
Fixed