WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't really think they have a choice but to play them and every night. What's their choices?

They can't run Melo into the ground and say stay, everything will be okay, we have depth.

Amare, Bargs, Metta, and Kenyon have to step up. I know Metta will go down swinging, but the other 3? Trade Melo or let him walk then. And I don't think Metta at the 5 is viable with Melo at the 4, JR at 2 and Shump at 3 all logging 30-40 minutes. Someone is going to have to go hot tub time machine or else the ship be sinking.

And hey I hope the bitch goes like the titanic and Kobe's the smurf throwing a life jacket out with a grin
Play Bargs a shit load of mins and active Cole to play some center too. Would think as much as you read up on basketball you would know that Woodson was told by doctors that Amare has to play on limits the whole season. So if he the one who will least benefit from this. Kenyon will probably play much more than Amare will.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Play Bargs a shit load of mins and active Cole to play some center too. Would think as much as you read up on basketball you would know that Woodson was told by doctors that Amare has to play on limits the whole season. So if he the one who will least benefit from this. Kenyon will probably play much more than Amare will.
Willing to roll the dice for a week or 2 to see how it impacts amazes minutes. Sometimes doctors are ignored and guys get pressured.

bargs is grabbing barely 2 Rebs? I mean damn he's not even hitting 3s. I don't really think playing them helps him win games, and they have no pick. They also have Melos free agency over their head plus the thought chandler comes back with nerve damage like Nash did. I just don't see it going anyway but Amare and Martin getting some 20-30 minute nights even if they alternate who plays what night to allow them to rest. Right now Melo and Metta look like your best 4 and 5 if you've watched the Knicks play on the interior.

shutupchico

Reaction score
fuck, winning this week is gonna be a real challenge. no big al again, and captain luke sitting out again as well. calhoun's got like 13-14 more players going.

Showtime

Reaction score
does PSYCH seriously want Melo on the Lakers?

At least I know now that isn't actually possibly to die from being too Blue.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kaman and Hill as a full time C split and Melo starting at PF is better than Pau.

Hell Hill and Kaman have played a better C than Pau this yeah, just got fucked with the minutes.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Still better than Nash or. Blake. I don't even think there are a lot of PGs that are free next summer. You can just keep Farmar who is only 26.

Showtime

Reaction score
you realize KOBE would be paired with MELO right? Please don't give me 5 paragraphs explaining why you think this would work as it simply wouldn't work.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Why wouldn't it work? There's nothing to say Kobe doesn't up the game of those he plays with historically or that Kobe and Melo don't love one another

Two of the top 3 post players in the league. Kobe facilitated a top 5 offense last year and facilitated 7 finals teams primarily. Melo excels at PF. Kobe's usage going up last year correlated in wins, his usage was down until they were 8 games under 500. Opposite of love, Melos never misses a postseason. Kobe and. Melo in place of Pau, Williams, and Blake would improve this team.

You would also go into next summer with them in place to recruit in tandem for a third guy and have a whole group of guys right now who are on low salary to talk into coming back to help form a super team.

30/21? DON'T DO THEM DIRTY LIKE THAT VUCEVIC.
Watched him, he was a monster.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock