WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah weird they were that close. Takes some tying getting used to no ties and the fact you have to give Rebs a second look

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm used to it from that standpoint but did cross my mind it could have came in handy when I had a pretty good rebounding week.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Durant % shots that were assisted:

2007-08: 59.3%
2008-09: 56.7%
2009-10: 52.0%
2010-11: 62.4%
2011-12: 48.1%
2012-13: 51.6%

aint no no coincidence this smurf came alive when Russ came back and looked efficient again, he has the table set for him more than other scorers

shutupchico

Reaction score
my matchup couldn't have gone either way, brandon could have made it closer though if teague or blake did anything. this week i only got 40 players going, and that's if al, or luke play, both probably won't, so now i'm down to like 34. luckily i'm playing against a rook.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
WEEK 1 MONDAY MORNING RECAP, CHUCKERS #1?

WESTERN CONFERENCE
#NameWLTGB
2SAL940
3GA8501
5IYF8501
6KIF7602
8Showtime6703
11Stax5804
13Noto4905
EASTERN CONFERENCE
#NameWLTGB
1chico931
4Cwalker8501.5
7Ben7602.5
9PSYCH6703.5
10AID5804.5
12PHX5804.5
14Brandon3916

Notes:

What happened?

GA vs. Stax - 8 -5 GA win
Stax was missing Rondo this week which hurt him in a couple of categories, but at the end of the day there was no way he was winning this. He may have been able to make it a 7-6 loss with a few more blocks, but honestly Stax should not have been competing in blocks against my team which is built around bigs. The new kid got taken behind the barn and whipped, but he will get his. LeBron had 34 FGM and a fourth of his total points on the week. LeBron can carry teams.

KIF vs. Showtime - 7-6 KIF win
Um. Hello #1 fantasy player for week 1, Chris Paul. Paul just dominated. Shot 51% from the field, had 83 pts, 30 ftm, 36 ast, 11 steals didn't turn the ball over that much. That's hard to beat. Showtime had no Westbroke early in the week and if he did he could have at least 10-3'd KIF this week. He only missed out on Assists by 3, DREB by 3, OREB by 5, and FGM by 8. Westbrook could have made up for that in one game.

SAL vs. Noto - 9-4 SAL win
Sal's team is fucking stacked. Unibrow, Green taking over in Boston, bad boy Cousins and Evan Turner. He even has roleplayers like Ray Allen to get him them 3's. This one was still a lot closer than it looked thanks to some Love/Drummond/Griffin heroics. Griffin really did tank Noto's FT% this week, though.

Ben vs. PSYCH - 7-6 Ben win
Perennial loser Ben opens the season with a win against worst team in the league, PSYCH. Kobe didn't play so PSYCH lost FTM by 1. Bummer. Tie breakers matter come playoff time mah smurf. Melo played like shit. Brandon Jennings not playing saved Ben's FG% for week 1. I doubt he wins that category ever again now that he's back.

IYF vs. AID - 8-5 IYF win
This new guy sux. Just goes to show you that our league is on another level from that WF league. Kidding, but for real Aid's team needs some work. Carter-Williams is making Oladipo look like a bitch after 1 week so I'm kinda concerned about that ROY vote. IYF's team on the other hand is stacked top to bottom as per usual. He's got David Lee and James Harden...enough said. Gallinari should make him even scarier if he stops being a pussy.

CWalker vs. PHX - 8-5 CWalker win
Wait...wut? How could you let this happen PHX. This is a convincing win too. Irving/Ellis/Thomas is pretty much the scariest 1/2/3 guard rotation I've ever seen and Pau Gasol is obviously one of the top big men in the league. You're in trouble, PHX. Losing to the new guy who didn't even know he had Matt Barnes on his bench until I mentioned it on opening night.

chico vs. Brandon - 9-3 chico win
Biggest blowout of the season so far has put chico in first place in the league. This was basically rape and wasn't even close. Moral of the story: LOLBRANDON.

Showtime

Reaction score
those are different from the ones you did last year. the biggest difference being you didn't try to bury me. :side:

Although I guess brandon is the HEEL this year(although his team is awful and he still sucks so lololol).

Reactions: 1 person

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'll REALLY be the bad guy when I'm on top of the standings. :kobe:

Fuckin' stupid how waiver claims don't get added the day of, btw.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Starting with a winning record :chewy:

shutupchico

Reaction score
brandon really just wasted a waiver on the chopping block.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I know. It's stupid, though. It's not like that in any Baseball or Football league I've ever been in.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
well that's the way it is Nope

Maybe Adam will change it. It's out of my hands.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Stupid shit, brah. Put in a claim on November 3rd (or whenever), it processes the 4th, then you get the player on the 5th? wtf yo