WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
2 games my smurf, 2 games as he shot like dog shit vs Utah. Refs just called it his flopping ass way. Hayward played great d but has no rep for it, was pissing me off watching the game on replay
He scored 42 that last game so that is why I only said one game cause he shot 90% from the line making 22 fts. He'll obviously up the FG%.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
lmfao @ MY MAN Enes Kanter taking 13 shots in the 1st half, with a few minutes still to go.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This Paul Pierce shit ... How anyone thought he wasn't the go to when Joe and Deron suck ass and are massively overpaid

That Jason Terry tattoo lol
He isn't stop overreacting to 2 games into the season esp when Deron is on a minutes cap while he comes off injury.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He isn't stop overreacting to 2 games into the season esp when Deron is on a minutes cap while he comes off injury.
smurf demons whole career post Sloan has been shit

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
20 points/3 rebounds/8 assists/1 steal is this dumbass' idea of a shit player :lmao
Fg%, multiple lotto appearances, and that meltdown vs Nate Robinson. He has been a shit player, reminds me of. Baron, got fat, took some money, and is coasting off talent. He's not a max guy or even a top 3 pg

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
smurf any good player is apparently worth the max nowadays

top 3 PG is irrelevant; PG is deeper than it's ever been

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You sure did flip on Deron fast. Went from acting like he was the best thing to ever happen to point guards to thinking he's a pile of shit no middle ground apparently.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sad but true. Just ugh at Deron and Joe salary though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You sure did flip on Deron fast. Went from acting like he was the best thing to ever happen to point guards to thinking he's a pile of shit no middle ground apparently.
I loved Sloans Deron as he called him on all his shit, kept him in the weight room (no love handles), and the system made him. Away from Sloan, he's been horrible. Bad ball management, bad conditioning, bad attitude, no impact on winning, and only became a franchise guy because the Nets failed at Melo. Its like loving. Baron Davis in Nellie ball and then looking at him as a Clipper

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I loved Sloans Deron as he called him on all his shit, kept him in the weight room (no love handles), and the system made him. Away from Sloan, he's been horrible. Bad ball management, bad conditioning, bad attitude, no impact on winning, and only became a franchise guy because the Nets failed at Melo. Its like loving. Baron Davis in Nellie ball and then looking at him as a Clipper
I don't disagree with this post at all just find it funny how fast you flipped on him because you praised him almost as much as you do Kobe. Still think it's going too far to call him a shit player he's just not as good now as he was with Sloan.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think he went the VC and Baron route tbh, stopped giving a fuck as he knows his natural talent and the fact he was going to get his ass kissed as the franchise heading into Brooklyn. Utah Deron didnt have these injuries but Utah Deron was also never fat and criticized for being out of shape heading into camps. Its like he took the idea of being the guy and said I'm good, I don't have to improve as a player anymore and I will just play my way into shape. There's a vast difference between him going there and Paul or Melo going to their new teams, the other two came in in shape and have played hard. I didn't expect that at all especially not the way he left Utah after getting Sloan fired.

But yeah after Kobe (LO and Derek), Deron was my second favorite player and then Melo. Its a crying shame that Deron and. Joe let themselves get to the point where an old Pierce is the hardest worker and best perimeter guy who needs to play well for them to truly contend

shutupchico

Reaction score
pierce had 19 points, and 4 turnovers... and u guys acting like he broke ak47's scoring record(103). guess who else had 19? joe johnson, who elso hit the 3's with %, and didn't turn it over. he's the better talent.