• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Christmas Mafia 2022

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
im likely lynching tpein but i want to continue talking more. i have a meeting now so activity sporadic asfk as i listen

RDK

All glory to God
Vote Count:

Ekko (1) - CP
T-Pein (4) - Chris, Ace, Phen0m, T-Pein

T-Pein was lynched and has won the game, he was:

Welcome to Christmas Mafia!

Congratulations, you are Oogie Boogie, Nightmare aligned.

The%20Nightmare%20Before%20Christmas-Oogie%20Boogie.jpg

Role: Bounty Hunter and Jester

You are the burlap sack of horror that puts the 'Nightmare' in "The Nightmare Before Christmas'. As Santa's kidnapper you must bring an end to his ultimate hero, Jack Skellington, before he brings an end to you and reveals you as nothing but a writhing pile of worms. To do so, you will have a 1-shot gun. You will be able to search a player each night to find out if they are Jack Skellington. Once you have killed Jack Skellington, you will make your escape, you must ensure you are lynched before the game ends.

You leave the game as a winner when Jack Skellington is dead and you have been lynched. You can win alongside any faction.

The game continues...

It is now Night

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
All right some BS "exits the game" Indy win means fuck all to me. Christmas is saved