• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Christmas Mafia 2022

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
I don't understand this lol I think the main point anyway is that they knew your character somehow so there has to be another mafia member bc no role like that has flipped. Unless Lethal just randomly picked a Rudolph gif that had no other meaning

I think he is taking the piss.
Lets just lynch CP and then its gg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lethal could still just be trying to frame you, TP but if he knew your character that's clearly bc they had some kind of rolecop. It's not like Rudolph screams SK in itself, so you'd have no reason to not claim it

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Lethal could still just be trying to frame you, TP but if he knew your character that's clearly bc they had some kind of rolecop. It's not like Rudolph screams SK in itself, so you'd have no reason to not claim it

Yeah.
Yall silly if you still sus me.
Lethal was tunneling me all game.
I think he just wants to muddy the waters.

:girldancinghello

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™

5 scums too much tho.
I think we just lynch cp and win

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah.
Yall silly if you still sus me.
Lethal was tunneling me all game.
I think he just wants to muddy the waters.

:girldancinghello

The point you're not focusing on is that if he knew your character THERE IS ANOTHER MAFIA MEMBER, you're only caring about if you're accused of SK its weird lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
The point you're not focusing on is that if he knew your character THERE IS ANOTHER MAFIA MEMBER, you're only caring about if you're accused of SK its weird lol

Idk.
Maybe he just got lucky.
I have no suspects for a 5th mafia.
Probably you then