• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Christmas Mafia 2022

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And TP definitely isn't a conventional lie detector bc he said he specifically could only check posts where people claimed character didnt he?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It’s and strategy, might not agree with 100%
But lying about your flavor is something Town wouldn’t do so… yay?

Well it clears Poyser who I already thought was town and tweet isn't town and the reason he lied makes sense to me lol but oooga booga or whoever should just kill him tonight if he's telling the truth so he's done for anyway lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also just thinking, TP probably isn't a SK or bounty hunter that can kill at night so he'd have to exactly be a lyncher in tweet's case. Otherwise he'd have just not said anything about it and shot tonight, also no idea why he'd clear Poyser in this scenario either

There is a chance the SK role is something weird and could only kill on even nights but that feels really nerfed unless they have a better perk along with it that makes up for it, it's hard enough to win as SK as is

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh yeah lmao well I really don't see myself changing my mind either assuming TP/Tweet last night was our last surprise of the day lol

Vote Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Right well that Pein and Tweet thing is just an odd occurrence at this stage of the game.

Pein's claim buys him time for now

Unvote