WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal not even checking with the host about whether he has any shots left yesterday, only to now say he has no shots left when he tried to use his role just screams bullshit to me. Lethal 100% would have checked yesterday if he had any shots left or not.

In fact, lethal saying he has no shots left now confirms that barry did indeed steal his shot and not just get an additional one. In what world do you lose a shot of your role and the mod just doesn’t tell you when it happens lol?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cp just feels wrong to me for whatever reason lol, but I suppose he could easily be the SK. Could be that he commutes when he doesn’t kill. We know he commuted N1 and there was no kill and if the coal is legit then he also commuted last night when there was no kill

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote cp

I don’t think we can feasibly go elsewhere today tbh. If he flips town then it’s 100% lethal

Not sure why lethal is saying you’re welcome like he thinks he stopped my kill either lol. You broadcasted that I was protected so why would anybody try and kill me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Inb4 Oogie Boogie isn't even the SK

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote

Might as well discuss before lynching actually. Don’t think haza is usually around for a while yet anyway

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lethal not even checking with the host about whether he has any shots left yesterday, only to now say he has no shots left when he tried to use his role just screams bullshit to me. Lethal 100% would have checked yesterday if he had any shots left or not.

In fact, lethal saying he has no shots left now confirms that barry did indeed steal his shot and not just get an additional one. In what world do you lose a shot of your role and the mod just doesn’t tell you when it happens lol?
the part with barrys ability not working on lethal? this is the strongest point againt lethal tbh. fine with lethal or cp here. id prefer the one i got direct info on in terms of a killshot failing even if the source of the kill is questionable i cant dismiss it

i could of also just shot lethal and we lynch cp. i wanted to see cps flip first tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the part with barrys ability not working on lethal? this is the strongest point againt lethal tbh. fine with lethal or cp here. id prefer the one i got direct info on in terms of a killshot failing even if the source of the kill is questionable i cant dismiss it

i could of also just shot lethal and we lynch cp. i wanted to see cps flip first tbh
Well lethal is now saying it did work. But the host never told him it worked at the time, and he didn’t ask the host during yesterday whether or not it worked. Only when Chris asked him if he used his role last night he said he lost his shot lol

Tbh I could easily see cp as SK here so could just be a case of it being them both. I’m fine with lynching either too. Hard to really ignore your info even if I think it’s likely the gun was a dud.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah man I don't know with all this lol TP is clearly telling somewhat of the truth bc he knew Tweet was lying about his character claim but if it's all indy related we still need to find scum. TP probably doesn't have any kills if he used N2 since there was three so maybe lyncher but he's also not trying to lynch tweet so there's that lol

I also wish Ekko would have just sent the coal to CP instead of shooting him bc then we'd no for sure if he was lying about commuting instead of wondering if the gun just didn't work lol

I think lethal is still put best choice for mafia still with all of this tbh lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Poyser why do you think Ekko and Lethal could be teamed? Bc the coal converted Ekko or something?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If you want me to flavor claim, im never voting again.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser why do you think Ekko and Lethal could be teamed? Bc the coal converted Ekko or something?
It’s mostly paranoia but I’m wary of how convenient this all is. Anyone paying attention at night would have known we wanted to lynch lethal today, im not sure why Ekko didn’t either pass the gun like you said, or shoot lethal who we know can’t commute. Like if he shoots lethal and lethal doesn’t die then we just know it wasn’t a real gun, and if he does die we get the flip. Shooting CP feels like a bad usage and a waste. Kinda feels like they are diverting the lynch from lethal here. It’s also possible that they know who the SK is and it could even be CP which would make this a good play as this lynch never comes back on Ekko

The reason I mentioned converting is just cos a traitor usually has some kind of mechanic in which they can eventually join mafia (not all but they often do). It would explain for example why Ekko looked really good from D1 but has then spent lots of time chasing me and barry and not really done much of anything positive since.

Why would mafia give Ekko a gun? Hoping he’d shoot town lol? Not sure what the point of giving him a fake gun is especially

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also if there’s 2 mafia left then the split be like 6/2/1 so all they have to do is buy a few phases